TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Almost 4am, but finally finished biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and all spriters who were involved! smile.gif

Found a Grima egg and promptly fangirled.

Whoever sprited that, thank you so much (seriously, who sprited it?) but I'm not sure it's wise to introduce such an egg into DC... if that behemoth hatched, we're pretty much screwed.

WOW!! they are ALL gorgeous eggs-but i really love the cat with the wool/egg one so cute!! smile.gif

Thank you TJ & Spriters for the lovely eggs this year! smile.gifsmile.gif

There's a lot of pretty eggs! Though I don't get any references sad.gif

Got 45 eggs so far. Love them all, but I managed to wake my sister up with my screaming when I saw the Fire Emblem one...

Finally got them all yaaaay xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

this was fun, i was worried i won't gonna make it in time!!!

62? blink.gif

Oh my, I will never be able to collect all I stil missl within today

I just saw an enderegg!

One more to go. I was worried I wasn't going to make it as I missed most of the first day and yesterday I was very busy. It was stressful but it seems like it paid off. smile.gif

I got confused and thought there was still over 24 hours to go, so I wasn't very attentive tonight, and I still have 30 to go, it's 11 pm, and I work all day...*sigh* don't think I'm gonna be getting them all this year

I have...13 xd.png Not gonna get them all but oh well! I got the Rose Quartz egg so I'm happy with that xd.png

Kiramaru--I don't really keep up with spriters, but I agree! Such a list may be on the wikia, potentially?

Thanks, Zexious! And thanks, birdzgoboom, too! The reason I ask, is that a mod generally posts first & puts up a spriters' who's who.

Finished my set, lovely eggs this year. I geeked a bit to see a Skywarp egg, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, and even Steven Universe! That Rose Quartz egg is so perdy.

Finally halfway through. Am I going to finish??? Who knows!

Since my attention span is as short as a pebble, I got the last egg as I woke up this morning. :B This one is my favorite this year. I just adore it too much, more so than the rumpus wiggling kitty.

Edited by Tsukoyami

Another wonderful clutch of eggs by our creative spriters. I always love the animated eggs but the 'still life' eggs are splendid also. Thank-you to all the spriters and TJ for heralding in such a wonderful commencement to Spring, 2015!

Edited by PrairieStead