TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

oo I recognize one of these I think, it was the poor little egg that glitched and had to be pulled last year. sad.gif So glad to see it back! smile.gif

Unless I'm going nuts... huh.gifunsure.gif

You aren't - it's back. GREAT to see it, isn't it smile.gif

Finally got all the eggs!

Still in love with the Fire Emblem egg. The Monokuma one, too  happy.gif

EDIT: AveryCF, there's 62 eggs.

u

I like your sig, with the sprites. o3o b

EDIT: And your avatar yes Henry forever~

43/62

Edited by Whitefire

39 down, 23 to go! Just 230 more minutes of wait time... at least I've got time!

You aren't - it's back. GREAT to see it, isn't it smile.gif

Glad to hear it! and again so happy to see it in the basket!^^

Yess! (whew!)

I've just caught my last one, and so glad to see the little one that glitched made it in this year. Loving the Fire emblem/Grima one at he end of the first row. and the one at the start of the second row-so much detail.

I still have a lot of eggs left to catch....here's hoping I can get them all before the midnight timeline. xd.png

Also, that one with the curly pink hair better be a Rose Quartz reference, because I've convinced myself that that's what it is.

I just got the last one. Got the 62 eggs in less than 24 hours, I'm so happy right now! Yesterday I got to the site for the first time in almost a week an discovered the event had started already with only one day left, I thought I wouldn't make it, but I finally did biggrin.gif

Alright, thanks Limanya and LadyLyzar. That means I got all of them as thought, just needed to make sure. >3<

I just got the last one. Got the 62 eggs in less than 24 hours, I'm so happy right now! Yesterday I got to the site for the first time in almost a week an discovered the event had started already with only one day left, I thought I wouldn't make it, but I finally did biggrin.gif

Well done! I'm currently at work, but breaking for a (very) late lunch.

Yeah, I finally found all 62! biggrin.gif They're all really pretty, thank you TJ and all the spriters for this great event!

Most probably won't get even 40. I'm up to 36 now, started yesterday, had to work today and now I'm going to bed really soon (I'm in Europe so by the time I wake up and can check again tomorrow it's already past midnight by cave time =/)..

But I'm happy that I at least could get this many. I got the wiggling kitty (yaaay!) and my dear HP (Always <3), and PotO as well =3 I really wanted the Limbo one and Wreck-It-Ralph as well, but oh well then.. =')

Up to 36 now. I hope I can get the rest in time.

-shakes fist at university-

I got all 62 eggs, but I wouldn't have been able without a smartphone which I could check every ten minutes all day long xd.png

Anyway, thanks to everyone for this event!

I got all 62 eggs, but I wouldn't have been able without a smartphone which I could check every ten minutes all day long xd.png

Anyway, thanks to everyone for this event!

Dude. Me too. I'm doing it every so often when I should be working. Heh. Got mine finally.

Thanks for the events and new releases TJ!

Is there some kind of sheet that can explain all the references to the eggs? I only get a few xd.png (phantom of the opera egg and ender egg, for example.)

Got them all! Wonderful job, spriters, you really outdid yourselves this year. biggrin.gif

How often do the eggs appear? I have 32 lef to collect but I'm not sure if I can collect them all in time without falling asleep in the next hour (it's 9:30pm where I am).

EDIT: I just figured out that it's 5 mins

Edited by Jascuty

Is there some kind of sheet that can explain all the references to the eggs? I only get a few xd.png (phantom of the opera egg and ender egg, for example.)

we usually get a "credits" a the end. smile.gif

Thank you @ Erithan

Ok so,

I'm confused… Sometimes i get an egg every 10 minutes, sometimes I'll find one in like 3 after I got my last one. Are the times just random?

Most probably won't get even 40. I'm up to 36 now, started yesterday, had to work today and now I'm going to bed really soon (I'm in Europe so by the time I wake up and can check again tomorrow it's already past midnight by cave time =/)..

Exact same here... but it seems to me they appear more often now?