TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

How often can you catch an egg?

The Easter ones? Every 5-10 minutes, for me. They kinda pop up wherever you are and then trail you around xd.png

The Easter ones? Every 5-10 minutes, for me. They kinda pop up wherever you are and then trail you around xd.png

Sweet, so I got a chance of catching the last 28 or so today!

I keep checking if there are going to be any extra eggs, just like some past years! rolleyes.gif

I had my family over for the weekend so I only just started collecting the eggs today... I'm pretty sure I won't get them all. Oh well sad.gif

Well, I don't have that many, but the only thing I care about is getting the endermen head egg. That's all I want. My luck, it will be the 62nd egg I find.

My egg collection

I've got a long way to go... *sigh*

Edited by EmmaD333

DONE!!!

I've got all 64 of them.......

Thanks for the great artwork, people...

just kidding, there's only 62

wink.gif

Wait; 64?? :-O

user posted image

Top right corner of the forum.

It ends today :U, midnight 'apr 8th', or one minute after 11:59 apr 7th EST

Guess who still has less than half of the total eggs U:

~EST EST EST~

Edited by Whitefire

fantastic artwork as always biggrin.gif - and 62 eggs !!!. wow spriters you have excelled yourselves ( or should that be eggcelled? -*hides*)

A big Thank you to everyone involved.

Needless to say i still have a long way to go collecting all of your wonderful creations.

(eta now at 48/62) wub.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

Looking at all the eggs again... I don't get half of the references which is sad... x'D Still curious about who made which egg.

So many eggs.

Also the biggest egg festival ever and no one invited me /sad

My favourite one so far is the red lyrium one. Anyone who can make crystals look like crystals deserves respect.

*facepalm* I am so disappointed in myself for not getting the reference.

Just got the silver one that kinda looks like an avocado, with that circle in the middle. It's so shiny!

50/62 Right now, gotta catch more!

PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA EGG YAASSS

I flipped when I saw it I was so excited, oh my gosh

Also, it was very hard not to make an egg pun with excited xd.png

there are two ;3

*cue bon jovi music*

I have 31 eggs! Whooo!

Edit: Aww, now I can't sing the song anymore.

Edited by EmmaD333

Nearly got all the eggs, and I must say, the spriters have truly outdone themselves this year. The DC Festival of Eggs gives new meaning to the phrase 'treasure hunt' -- for truly, each egg is a new treasure to admire and enjoy. I can't even pick out a single favorite one.

However, I feel I must give some homage to the lesser-spoken-of eggs -- not that they are not as good as any others, but perhaps because they don't reference something specific. I truly do admire the pearl one (brilliant shading!) and the dark egg that reminds me of a black opal. I love the subtle play of colors in that one!

The multicolored tie-dye one that is, so far, at the bottom of the screen is also gorgeous! It truly does look like an egg that was smeared with lots of dyes and, since egg-dying is somewhat hazardous in my house with a cat that WILL NOT stay off the counter, is one that is very familiar to me.

I also truly enjoy the very first egg I caught -- a mostly bright-blue egg covered in what looks like gold filigree. Just beautiful.

The starry-night one, the purple one with red flowers, and the rose egg are also lovely.

The orange zebra-stripe one is so much fun, I just want to nom it!

And there's another I keep call the 'jupiter egg' because it kinda looks like the stripes/bands of Jupiter the more you look at it...

Gah... I could go through all of them at this rate. Suffice it to say, they are all beautiful and I can now do nothing but applaud the artists.

...until someone throws a tomato at me and tells me to sit down. Then I shall. But until then, a standing ovation!

Edited by Dragon Mage

It ends today :U, midnight 'apr 8th', or one minute after 11:59 apr 7th EST

Guess who still has less than half of the total eggs U:

~EST EST EST~

White fire, even at only six eggs an hour, with approxiamtely 10-1/2 hrs to go, there would be plenty of time to get them all, but it would take some work and perserverence on your part...

Edited by Husky51

White fire, even at only six eggs an hour, with approxiamtely 10-1/2 hrs to go, there would be plenty of time to get them all, but it would take some work and perserverence on your part...

*wipes forehead*

Too lazy to do the math myself.

Also too lazy to count how many minutes it takes for an egg to pop up.

Thanks, reassuring to know that I still have a chance to get them all!