TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

When exactly does this event end?

Wednesday 12:00am (midnight) DC time / Wednesday 4:00am GMT. I don't know what time zone you're in.

Wednesday 12:00am (midnight) DC time / Wednesday 4:00am GMT. I don't know what time zone you're in.

Hawaii timezone. doesn't matter now anyways, I just finished collecting them ... I think.

I have 10 rows with 6 eggs in each, with a 11th with just two. If my math is good (I am terrible at all math) then I have 62.

Hawaii timezone. doesn't matter now anyways, I just finished collecting them ... I think.

I have 10 rows with 6 eggs in each, with a 11th with just two. If my math is good (I am terrible at all math) then I have 62.

Yep, you've got them all. Which is your favorite?

Yep, you've got them all. Which is your favorite?

Obviously it's the Skywarp. I loved the G1 and movie Starscream one a couple years ago, and I liked this one.

Edited by Mtntopview

I know I'm probably not going to get all the eggs at this point and I'm so upset... Uhghhhh ;-; they're all so pretty and I need all of em...

Obviously it's the Skywarp. I loved the G1 and movie Starscream one a couple years ago, and I liked this one.

I knew it was a bot, I just didn't know which one. I saw the other eggs on the wiki and it makes me wish I was here for those years too. :< Transformers eggies ftw.

I knew it was a bot, I just didn't know which one. I saw the other eggs on the wiki and it makes me wish I was here for those years too. :< Transformers eggies ftw.

just read egg festival one of the eggs was a deep sea isopod and not movie starscream ... eh, they look the same to me

Edited by Mtntopview

Movie Starscream looked like a dorito anyway. laugh.gif

a moldy dorito ... with dog hair and debris from the dirt underneath your car seat

Jay finally got my 68th egg now i`m done, you guys still have 7 hours to catch them all.

Only Kidding it is only 62 eggs no late additions to total number.

Jay finally got my 68th egg now i`m done, you guys still have 7 hours to catch them all.

7 hours is plenty, guys. Go, fly, be free! Find the shinies!

7 hours is plenty, guys. Go, fly, be free! Find the shinies!

find ... the precious

I always have a hard time calculating deadlines! We have about... 7 hours before this ends, right?

Edit: yep, 7 hours. I won't make it lol

Edited by Mystic_Solara

I got all the eggs, but I don't think I'd ever want more than 62 eggs to catch. This was kinda difficult for me. blink.gif

There's 62! Momma Kitty was joking.

Oh, ok. I need to go to bed now. Tomorrow I have to go to work. Its 30 min bevore mindnight here in germany. It would be difficult to cahtch more eggs than 62 now.

I like the shelmet and excavalier egg smile.gif

I actually squeed out loud when I saw the Wreck-It Ralph egg. wub.gif Loving all the ones I've seen so far this year!

Don't scare us like that! -.- It's almost midnight here and no time to hunt.

I finally got my last one just minutes ago. Thanks TJ and the spriters. Thanks itty bitty cellphone for helping me hunt at work.

ok, stupid question.. but which is the Grima egg you all are speaking about? unsure.gif