TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Ok, I stand at 48 and can do no more, it's late here and I have classes tomorrow. Oh well! I got most of my favourites.

Got em all!

I love the fuzzy orange thingy! (I have no clue what it is, but it's super cute!)

Thank you wonderful artists and TJ!!

Got 'em all finally! Yaaayy! I love the kitty/yarn one, and the pink flower blooming, and the snail-on-a-snail, and oh goodness I love them all.

Got em all!

I love the fuzzy orange thingy! (I have no clue what it is, but it's super cute!)

Thank you wonderful artists and TJ!!

Who sprited it? I also want to know what it is. laugh.gif

Whoo! I got all 62 in time!

This was so much fun. I love Dragon Cave. biggrin.gif

They're all so gorgeous, I can't pick out a favorite!

Hokay - I *think* I got all 62 (10 rows of six eggs plus two). Such breathtaking submissions!!! It took me so long to collect them because each latest find would mesmerise (& distract) me!

I don't think I can get all of them... I'll just get a couple more and try to hope for the best. Maybe 5 more? Well, there's always next Easter... (which will feel like an eternity)...

I didn't think I could do it but I got all 62 eggs, took me less then 24 hours but almost all day today. I really love the kitty cat one!

w00t! Just got all 62! That was fun!

Thank you so much for the event!! <3

Got 65, but I can't find the rest of the secret hidden eggs. Anyone know where to find them? I hear they're hidden in pretty obscure pages.

Hmmm.... still 9 to go but have to go to bed now;_: Just see if I can get up quite early tomorrow??

Got 65, but I can't find the rest of the secret hidden eggs. Anyone know where to find them? I hear they're hidden in pretty obscure pages.

lies and slander

59/62

Yay I'm gonna make it. Thank goodness I have so much time between my classes.

I have some definite favorites this year, there's so many really amazing eggs. I'm not really getting all the references though... tongue.gif

38 / 62... I'm still really scared about not getting them all even though there' 5 hours left. -flop-

I seriously wish mobile would work for me, but I can't get it to function on either ipod sad.gif so it's strictly tablet and laptop now... Here's to hoping I don't get pulled out somewhere. -glares at her university-

woooooooo six more eggs and a bit more than 5 hours! I'ma MAKE THIS! I only got really collecting since this morning.

I really loved the event this year, being my first time and all (Got all the eggs too :0)

I especially loved all the eggs ;0 they're all so pretty and unique. Thanks TJ and the spriters who made all these wonderful eggs :3

Edited by Clairvoyance

I won't make it in time, need to sleep now... sad.gif

But thanks to all spriters, I really like the ones I got. biggrin.gif

DONE!

And first easter! So happy to have filled it all up in time. was so worried I wouldn't.

Finished basket

though you've probably already seen a full basket several times. I'm just happy.!

Edited by EmmaD333

wooo got em! *had ti count to be sure when she got home expecting one more*