TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Yes, THEY'RE random.

And I'd like at least one Green in this next batch. But I know they'll be trade-able.

All three of my gemmies hatched green but they're so cute I'm not disappointed. smile.gif And now I will have a male-female pair if influencing works out.

*Squee* It hatched Green! Now I have one of each. biggrin.gif *does happy dance*

I'm excited. happy.gif I think the green ones are my favorite of the three.

*Squee* It hatched Green! Now I have one of each. biggrin.gif *does happy dance*

I'm excited. happy.gif I think the green ones are my favorite of the three.

I'm not sure YET which gems I like best.

My first pair hatched out green, SO I have grabbed some more in the HOPES of getting some reds and blues to go with them. smile.gif I'd really LOVe to have a pair of each... maybe I can get someone to trade with me IF the little ones hatch out the wrong color?

My first gemstones hatched - got 2 reds and 1 blue.

I'd be happy to trade with you if that happens to me as well.

That'd be awesome. Like I said, I'd like to have a breeding pair of each color.

Something tells me, though, that , pretty as they are, the gemstone ones could be a PAIN to do lineages with ( Akin to the nebbies)... since it seems like the color is pretty much random. UNLESS perhaps bred eggs don't work that way? Who knows. Wouldn't be the first time the boss decided to throw a wrinkle into things.

I'm not sure YET which gems I like best.

My first pair hatched out green, SO I have grabbed some more in the HOPES of getting some reds and blues to go with them. smile.gif I'd really LOVe to have a pair of each... maybe I can get someone to trade with me IF the little ones hatch out the wrong color?

I know. I probably shouldn't say that until I see the adults, but out of each of the colors the Green stands out to me more. Plus, I'm looking forward to trying to breed it with Mistletoes. (if it genders male.)

~*~

Gosh, I have awesome friends. I was just gifted three more Gem babies. Two blues and a Red. Now I don't have to worry about breeding pairs so much. wub.gif

I know. I probably shouldn't say that until I see the adults, but out of each of the colors the Green stands out to me more. Plus, I'm looking forward to trying to breed it with Mistletoes. (if it genders male.)

~*~

Gosh, I have awesome friends. I was just gifted three more Gem babies. Two blues and a Red. Now I don't have to worry about breeding pairs so much. wub.gif

Oooh! Greens with Mistletoes would be very pretty.

I think the reds might look cool with Pyrope Pyralspites, too.

As it's almost nearing the six day mark for those of you with dragons that hatched around/at 1:00PM, can you post if any of your dragons gender fairly early?

Edited by Jazeki

lol just bit two commons I got to clear the cave and just got two successful vampire turns :U

Oooh! Greens with Mistletoes would be very pretty.

I think the reds might look cool with Pyrope Pyralspites, too.

I'm gonna try breeding my Reds with Royal Crimsons and maybe Heartstealers. The Blue I'm not sure yet. I like the idea of pairing them with Either Moonstones or Royal Blues.

As it's almost nearing the six day mark for those of you with dragons that hatched around/at 1:00PM, can you post if any of your dragons gender fairly early?

Both my gems have gendered male as influenced (one green and one blue)

My 4 gemstones hatched - all red sad.gif

I picked up 3 more. I hope they're not all red too.

I'm so excited to see what these grow up to look like tonight. I bet the gemstones and the armor-plated ones are gonna be GORGEOUS. laugh.gif

And, egglocked again. In the light of day, I'm feeling much less cranky about the gems having cb alts. The fact that they're not looking like rares probably has a lot to do with that, but also the fact that they are so adorable.

I wondered about that too. Maybe Nebulas?

Probably. That's what I called them when I first joined.

Oh, I can't wait to get started on my breeding projects! These guys are gonna be so much fun to work with! smile.gifwub.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

Had my 3rd gem egg hatch, was green.

So have 2 reds and 1 green, wanted to grab another but I missed clicked on a blocker dry.gif

Bite it to try to repulse but it turned v.v so 5 hours and I can grab another egg.