TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Oh goodness, when I saw this announcement this morning I thought I was doomed, but it was surprisingly easy to nab some of each. =D I love dragons with whiskers so I can't wait to see what the adult gems look like!

Woo! A little late but I hope not to terribly. Time to hunt, they look interesting!

My plated is cracking nicely now! smile.gif

Interesting how plateds rose in popularity, while drippies fell. I wonder what will change after they grow up...

My plated is cracking nicely now! smile.gif

Interesting how plateds rose in popularity, while drippies fell. I wonder what will change after they grow up...

When I was hunting, the plated and condensation eggs were the hardest to catch on the first day. The gems were easiest.

Today, I found the gems to be the hardest to catch and the condensation and plated eggs were easier.

I have two green gems and one red. I'll try for a blue later, I guess. Greens are my favs (I wonder if that will change once we see the adults).

Since people's eggs seemed to have hatched already, I'm really curious as to how the gemstone hatchlings' colors are determined. Is it random? Or?

Congrats to those who have their babies hatching. Please do share the outcomes of your gem colorations. laugh.gif

Well MY gems both hatched out into green babies.

Since people's eggs seemed to have hatched already, I'm really curious as to how the gemstone hatchlings' colors are determined. Is it random? Or?

So far, it seems to be random.

I'm betting the cookie dough/gem ones will look amazing with Silvers and Shimmers :3 Also, I am also finding they're a bit harder to get, but still catchable :3

I grabbed two more plate eggs, as a start for my frozen army. Stage 1 hatchie is just too cute!!

My gems hatched out all red xd.png time to load up on more. I want a blue so bad!

Three of my gems hatched today, two reds and one green. Grabbed another and hoping for a blue.

Accidentally grabbed a Jungle Magi egg after hatching a condensation, blue alt, and green alt. Got mad so I Bit it with the first Vampire on my BSA list.

I now have a potentially angry vampiric baby. cool.gif I think I'll freeze it at S1; best way of making it look like a gemstone/their egg.

On the plus side I've grabbed a new condensation and thick-plate after my previous ones hatched. Waiting on two more right now.

If we're talking about codes, I have a few jumbled ones I like but this little gem (har har har) stuck out to me.

Edit: And now I screwed up with a Fever Wyvern. Bit that one, too! Got another Vampire out of it. ninja.gif

Edited by SkylerFarrier

Accidentally grabbed a Jungle Magi egg after hatching a condensation, blue alt, and green alt. Got mad so I Bit it with the first Vampire on my BSA list.

I now have a potentially angry vampiric baby.  cool.gif I think I'll freeze it at S1; best way of making it look like a gemstone/their egg.

On the plus side I've grabbed a new condensation and thick-plate after my previous ones hatched. Waiting on two more right now.

If we're talking about codes, I have a few jumbled ones I like but this little gem (har har har) stuck out to me.

Lol, I got NooF and Rex Rx which will be named TRex Pharmacy. tongue.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

My 3 Gems hatched, 2 red (should gender a male and a female) and 1 blue (female). Now I need to try and grab more and hope for greens and another blue.

so far got a pair of each plate and condensation hatchies. of the 2 gemstone hatchies i got 1 green and 1 blue. have another one that hatches in 10 hours and i just got 6 more of them. will pick up another of the plate or condensation ones once the next gemstone one hatches.

thanks for the release. kind of different that the hatchies are different colors upon hatching. (i wish that was the case with undines too as yellow is my favorite color.)

I wasn't even online for the whole weekend of the release, but just got 2 of the striped ones and 2 of the leaf-looking ones after I learned about it. smile.gif Thank you for keeping the ratios high, TJ!

One blue and a green of my 2 hatched. I'm dying to get a red. I caught some more with the hope of getting at least a breeding pair of each colour.