TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Do you think gemstones are Eastern or regular Western without wings like Magmas?

I'm so happy for a new Eastern breed. We had none common eastern before!

The gemstones could be both honestly, but here's to hoping they'll be easterns! biggrin.gif

The condensation eggs could be eastern as well, they don't have any wings yet as well and they can fly according to their describtion. I can't make out of it is fins or fur on their back.

Since they can also swim, maybe they are based on or inspired by flying fish? :3

When will eggs start falling normally again? Maybe we'll be able to figure out rarity that way. I still need another Plated.

Later: got the Plate, the only times I'm seeing Plates, Drippies and Gems are on the fives and on the hour, is why I asked that dumb question up there.

Edited by oddsoxdi

When will eggs start falling normally again? Maybe we'll be able to figure out rarity that way. I still need another Plated.

They are already falling normally since yesterday. The drop only last 24 hours. I think these 3 dragons are pretty common.

My gemstones have hatched green and blue. (And one still unhatched that I grabbed later because I had an egg I didn't want to toss before this month's releases came out.)

I just managed to collect my next batch of new releases, two of each. I feel quite lucky. Usually I cannot manage to grab two batches of the new release. I am very eagerly looking forward to seeing that the adults look like. They all have a lot of potential to be very cool.

It's pretty cool that we got three new eggs in one month, but since we got nothing in Jan and Feb was taken by the Val-Day eggs, I think it helps even things out a bit.

I hope the adult versions of the Drips also have that nice darker blue of the stripes on the egg. But even if they don't I'm really liking the look of them.

Would someone please dose TJ's hatchies with growth hormone so they mature faster?! Or smack them with the grow-up-already stick.

The condensation baby is so adorable. It's really growing on me. I REALLY desperately hope they're a type of pygmy dragon! I know it's doubtful, but they're so small already and we need more pygmies so bad.

Welp, my 3rd Gem Hatched and it turned into another Blue one.... I really hope this isn't going to become a trend.

The condensation baby is so adorable. It's really growing on me. I REALLY desperately hope they're a type of pygmy dragon! I know it's doubtful, but they're so small already and we need more pygmies so bad.

God I hope NOT.

I'm just not taken with either pygmies or kinds of dragons that only breed with themselves. I DO want to use those little Drippy beauties in checkered lineages.

ETA: Besides, their egg was normal-sized.

Edited by Ayelldee

They are not pygmy. They can be bitten. None of them are pygmy nor drake, they all can be bitten.

Edited by danicast

I was all excited to check the forum because I knew TJ's hatchies are growing up today...and then I remembered they don't grow until tonight xd.png Oops!

In other news, my 3rd gem egg hatches in an hour or two. I'm very much hoping it will be blue, since my first two were green and red. But knowing my luck with nebulas it's probably not going to be that easy, haha.

I got three gemstone eggs and they hatched into red, green and blue. Kinda lucky eh

Ehehe, wouldn't it be mean if all sprites for altable dragons were switched around for April fools so no one could tell their new hatchie colours tomorrow?

Would someone please dose TJ's hatchies with growth hormone so they mature faster?! Or smack them with the grow-up-already stick.

lol. If only it were that easy. xd.png

My third Gem baby is gonna hatch anytime now. So far I have one red and one blue, here's hoping for a green. I have two other Gems, but I'm hoping I'll get lucky. happy.gif

I had a hard time yesterday grabbing my second batch of gemstone eggs. I am wondering how long it will take me to get the third batch...

And then we will find out that the gems will be common with boring adult sprites while the other ones will be rare with fantastic adult sprites. wink.gif

So far I've got 3 greens, 1 red and 2 blues in the Gemstone lotery, and still have 3 more eggs "in the oven". smile.gif

Yay, my gems hatched and I got 2 greens, 2 reds, and a blue! So far I have snagged three more gems, a plate, and a puddle. I can see it's going to take awhile to meet my scroll goals after this release, but that's what makes things interesting smile.gif As long as none of them suddenly go extinct I will be happy!

Can't wait to see the adults!

So all FOUR of my gems hatched red. dry.gif

Well at least the first two i influenced male and female. But I didn't influence the last two.

Plus I got this little code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gagEP

edited to lineage link - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

but that's what makes things interesting smile.gif As long as none of them suddenly go extinct I will be happy!

Oh HUSH! Lest the Powers That Be hear you and make it so!

Got 2 little pretty Gem hatchies so far, and still have 2 eggs waiting to hatch >w< I hope that I get at least 1 blue and 1 green hatchling X_X