TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I got a red and a green gem ^^ I'm hoping that the red one is the one I influenced female xd.png plate is almost hatched, I'm going to grab another condensation before they get swallowed up by the caves lol, then I'll have one of each

My second gem hatched BLUE, like my first. Just snagged 3 more gemstone eggs. It's so exciting to see which colors hatch. These guys are going to be addictive!

Do we know which color seems to be the most rare?

My second gem hatched BLUE, like my first. Just snagged 3 more gemstone eggs. It's so exciting to see which colors hatch. These guys are going to be addictive!

Do we know which color seems to be the most rare?

There doesn't seem to be a 'most rare'. As far as I can tell they all hatch about the same rate.

2/3 of my gemmies hatched blue.. Can't say I'm complaining, but I DID kind of want all 3 colors...

I can't wait to see the adults for everybody ;wwww;

I got a red and a green gem ^^ I'm hoping that the red one is the one I influenced female xd.png plate is almost hatched, I'm going to grab another condensation before they get swallowed up by the caves lol, then I'll have one of each

Do like I do... When you gender an egg, write the number on a card and mark it M or F...

I've now got 6 Gems (3m and 3 F); 3 Plates (1 M and 2 F); 3 Drippers (1 M and 2 F)

I have 44 Reds and 31 Pinks... During off times was when I bred them, doing this with intent for future use. To save time searching which Red or Pink is still available for influencing, I keep a separate card with the Reds names numbered 1 to whatever. It helps that I have all of them numbered as well as named, it is part of their name. On the separate card I write the numbers in ink and when I use one of them, I write the date in pencil, Reds on one side and Pinks on the other. When the card gets full, I use a good eraser to clean it up. I've used my current card for at least 6 times this time around. Just about time to make a new card...

I've got another day or so before I have any more hatchies, then, if they are still being dropped, I will try for 2 more Gems. Of the 6 I have now, 2 have hatched Red...

these new dragons seem most intriguing. I look forward to seeing their fully developed forms.

Some of my eggs finally hatched! So far I got one red gem, one blue gem and two puddles. I hope my third gemstone turns out green. smile.gif

Thanks to the spriters, btw!

I now have two of each egg, but I need to catch more Gemstones. Beautiful work, spriters!

Do like I do... When you gender an egg, write the number on a card and mark it M or F...

I've now got 6 Gems (3m and 3 F); 3 Plates (1 M and 2 F); 3 Drippers (1 M and 2 F)

I have 44 Reds and 31 Pinks... During off times was when I bred them, doing this with intent for future use. To save time searching which Red or Pink is still available for influencing, I keep a separate card with the Reds names numbered 1 to whatever. It helps that I have all of them numbered as well as named, it is part of their name. On the separate card I write the numbers in ink and when I use one of them, I write the date in pencil, Reds on one side and Pinks on the other. When the card gets full, I use a good eraser to clean it up. I've used my current card for at least 6 times this time around. Just about time to make a new card...

I've got another day or so before I have any more hatchies, then, if they are still being dropped, I will try for 2 more Gems. Of the 6 I have now, 2 have hatched Red...

Isn't it easier to just filter by 'Available for BSA'?

I'm praying that my gems hatch green, but if I get a male and female of the same colour even if it's red or blue I won't complain.

My only gemstone so far hatched red, it wasn't influenced. I'm hoping the adults are a nice solid color like the hatchlings, I needed another good solid red dragon for my rainbow project.

Two of my Gems have hatched, first a blue then a red. Waiting on the third to hatch so I can go to bed.

Edited by animetriplicate

Two of my Gems have hatched, first a blue then a red. Waiting on the third to hatch so I can go to bed.

Did you intend to rhyme that...? laugh.gif

Did you intend to rhyme that...?  laugh.gif

Nope, not at all, haha. I'm just awesome like that or something. biggrin.gif

Edit: FINALLY. Third one hatched blue! Okay I'm going to bed now.

Edited by animetriplicate

Only just got my eggs because I haven't logged on in a while. Are the colours of the gems influenced by their gender? A bit confused on that. :/

And does anyone know how much longer the drop will go on for?

Only just got my eggs because I haven't logged on in a while. Are the colours of the gems influenced by their gender? A bit confused on that. :/

There doesn't seem to be a gender/colour correlation, and the drop is permanent - these eggs will drop like any other from now on.

This isn't like Christmas or Halloween. The dragons will stay there permanently, they're just a bit more common than the others so ratios can catch up.

I really like the blue gemstones, they're so pretty. I still only have two colour variations though, gonna try to trade for more.

thank you tj smile.gif

So 2 of my Gem-ones have finally hatched and oddly enough the 2 that I gendered turned out to be blue. Not sure if that's lucky or unlucky yet.

Going to get another batch of them to see if I can get the other colours aswell.

...And of course I can't get anymore gemstones.....:c

EDIT: Got some, but misclicked the puddle ones..

Edited by Diame

We're all (me included of course tongue.gif ) hoarding gemstones... guess if they'll result to be caveblockers and instead puddles and plates will end up rare xd.png

Hee hee hee.Just nabbed myself 3 more of the gemstone eggs in hopes of getting the third color variation as well.Got the blue and green one so now it's just the red that's needed. biggrin.gif