TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

All my first round of babies hatched. Two blue gemstones, and a red. Caught three more gems, hoping for another red and two greens. They're so cuuuuuuute...

Forgot to ask, but does where we catch the gems make a difference in their color, or are they only available in the jungle?

Edited by blackdragon71

All my first round of babies hatched. Two blue gemstones, and a red. Caught three more gems, hoping for another red and two greens. They're so cuuuuuuute...

Forgot to ask, but does where we catch the gems make a difference in their color, or are they only available in the jungle?

I've only seen them in the jungle

My fourth gem hatched! Two greens and two blues, a male and female of each, luckily enough. Now to cross my fingers for red in the next batch...

All my first round of babies hatched.  Two blue gemstones, and a red.  Caught three more gems, hoping for another red and two greens.  They're so cuuuuuuute...

So far they're only available in the Jungle, right now we're all just assuming what colour they take is random.

The only one I hatched so far is green, I wonder if bred Gems will also be determined randomly or if they will take after their parents? Hmmm.

Edited by suskekun222

Clicked the wrong egg by accidebt, bit it, and it turned, but no repulse dry.gif Meh I guess I'll just have to get more gems tomorrow.

ETA: Edited for spelling

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Both my Gems were red, so i snatched up about 4 more eggs ahahaha.

I'm hoping for more colors.

Also trying to find Plates in the Jungle, in case they're different from their Forest counterparts...

2 of my gems hatched, one green and one red smile.gif Have 2 more that should be hatching by tomorrow, so hopefully I can get at least one blue from them!

Lol, since I have eggspace, I'm hunting the AP for ER eggs, my scroll has already grown by two new members. I can't wait to see what the adults of these guys look like so I'll know what to hoard. tongue.gif

Mine will be a day late to hatch, since I caught them a day late xP

And although I really want another gem, I want to keep my slot open for AP grabs...but I really want another gem...decisions, decisions.

Mine will be a day late to hatch, since I caught them a day late xP

And although I really want another gem, I want to keep my slot open for AP grabs...but I really want another gem...decisions, decisions.

After I grabbed some AP ER eggs, I caught another gem so I had a chance to get all three colors. *shrug*

Edited by shadowfighter

Got 2 reds and 1 blue. I've already got 3 more. biggrin.gif

Edited by NekoA

There we go - I'm now up to:

2 Plates (influenced pair)

2 Puddle (influenced pair)

3 Gems (not influenced - going to see what I get first, then work on figuring out the rest)

Thanks again to TJ and the Spriters - can't wait to see the adults smile.gif

Caught 6 gems, in order to try and have at least 2 of each color. Then I will go after some more plated eggs. Haven't yet decided what to make of the condensation hatchies, so will wait for those to grow up before I decide how many I need.

Second gem hatched blue! So I have a red and blue gem hatchies so far. Won't know what a third will be until tomorrow though.

both my gems hatched red, I grabbed one more just now,waiting for space in my scroll to get some more biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Aracne

I had the wonderful luck of hatching 3 blue gems xd.png

I got two greens and a blue from the gem eggs. I influenced one gem male, one female, and left the other to do whatever it wanted- so I'm hoping that I either influenced right or lady luck is on my side, cause I can't remember for the life of me which eggs I influenced ;A; Best outcome is one male and one female green, worst is that they're the same gender. Picked up another six gem eggs anyways though =V=

Beautiful hatchlings, especially the swimming ones, and the gems are adorable, but {expletive deleted}, more alts! D8. Gonna have to camp out in the jungle biome and pray to the Guardian of Nature this isn't going to be the Coppers all over again; I still have yet to acquire any cb Coppers beyond the one I picked up on release day.

Beautiful hatchlings, especially the swimming ones, and the gems are adorable, but {expletive deleted}, more alts! D8. Gonna have to camp out in the jungle biome and pray to the Guardian of Nature this isn't going to be the Coppers all over again; I still have yet to acquire any cb Coppers beyond the one I picked up on release day.

I've only been able to trade for my additional CB coppers.

Seconding this. I adore them, and I really hope they won't turn out to be rares the way the coppers have.