TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I have 2 green gems and 2 red gems... here's hoping I get a blue one when the next couple gems hatch!

I'm just wasting time on the forums until TJ's hatchlings grow up. (Aren't we all?)

I'm just wasting time on the forums until TJ's hatchlings grow up. (Aren't we all?)

Sounds about right! wink.gif

Sounds about right! wink.gif

I'm doing the same thing, just sitting here waiting until they grow up laugh.gif

I'm doing the same thing, just sitting here waiting until they grow up laugh.gif

I'm doing that while struggling to keep my internet signal from failing me. ^^; I swear it likes to hassle me at the worst of times. dry.gif

Has anyone figured out how to get the different colors for the one breed? Or is it luck of the draw like Nebulas?

Has anyone figured out how to get the different colors for the one breed? Or is it luck of the draw like Nebulas?

Luck of the draw, my friend

Seems to be luck of the Draw like Nebulas based on what I've seen people say.

Myself - I picked up 3 Gem Eggs - when they hatched, I got two Reds and a Green.

I've a 4th that I just snagged that I'm hoping goes Blue

What, what? TJ's plateds will grow up later than the drippies and gemstones!

That's because they took forever to hatch.

Yeah gem colors are definitely random, and, unlike nebbies, all three colors come in both sexes. So influence doesn't help you narrow down the possibilities. Still, I'm glad it works that way. It's not that hard to get all three colors. None seem to be rare.

Omg like two more hours!! <3

So excited to see what the gemmies turn into! ^^ *impatiently flails*

One hour now, bro!

Misclicks - argh! Oh well xd.png I can abandon in a few hours tongue.gif

Here's to more Gems!

Oh wow - 1 hour? I didn't realize they grow up so soon!

-super pumped-

Very, very pretty Easterns!! wub.gif

Edit: Aacck the gems! I love them both so much O.O I think I have new favorite dragons...

Edited by Areous

OH!!! It's awesome! I knew it! I knew it that the puddle dragon would be awesome! *happily pets her 2 hatchies and 4 eggs*

OMG the gems are too awesome too!!! ohmy.gif

Edited by danicast

So what is everyone doing on this fine evening? Other than waiting for TJ's hatchlings to grow, of course. I happen to be practicing the singing skill that is Scat (I'm terrible so far). I have no reason to practice it, I just am.