TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Gah! Only a Plate has hatched for me so far xd.png It'll be another two hours until my first Gemstone will hatch. I guess, off to the Jungle to see if I can scoop up another Gemstone... Even though there are 45 other users with the same idea... *squints*

*Edit: After missing two Gemmies in a row, I caught one biggrin.gif Hurray for my internet (amazingly) not giving me problems today!

Edited by Fictionsoul

blink.gif okay....that's new. blink.gif

I just brought up the Eggs around the world page to type in my scroll name and....the eggs and hatchies are....spinning. blink.gif

Am I the only one seeing this or are the Decipis messing with my head? unsure.gif

Aaaaaand I caught one! Here's hoping for blue this time around :3 I can't believe how lucky I was with the last two, so I can see this going either way (either I'll be super lucky and it will turn out blue, or my luck is going to be horrid and it'll be weeks before I get a blue one, lol!).

*glares at a few hatchies at 4d2h*

So far got 2 blues and a red, hoping the gems don't disappear from the biome as the release winds down since I'm thinking the different colors would make nice checkers but I need more CBs for that. But I'm hatchie-locked, so... *continues to glare*

Can't wait to see the adults, looks like this release is gonna run straight into April Fools.

....Anyone else NOT able to catch anything because most of the darn things drop in the Jungle? T_T Seriously, I've been at this for hours and I haven't gotten one. *le sigh*

I just brought up the Eggs around the world page to type in my scroll name and....the eggs and hatchies are....spinning. blink.gif

Am I the only one seeing this or are the Decipis messing with my head? unsure.gif

You are not alone. blink.gif

I asked about it over in TLQ, and it may be a bit of April foolery. Just don't get dizzy in the thrall of the spinning hatchies! xd.png

I noticed that earlier! I have no clue what's happening, but April fools is tomorrow... Maybe that's got something to do with it.

Incu-hatched my three Gemstones because I couldn't stand it anymore! XD Ended up with two reds and a green, so I'm off to try catching more in the hopes one goes blue.

Now that I look at the hatchlings some more, I may end up pairing the green Gems with Mints~ :3

Incu-hatched my three Gemstones because I couldn't stand it anymore! xd.png Ended up with two reds and a green, so I'm off to try catching more in the hopes one goes blue.

Now that I look at the hatchlings some more, I may end up pairing the green Gems with Mints~ :3

The green Gems with Mints will look wonderful based on color alone - hopefully the adult Gems' sprite will be just as agreeable.

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me. lol. happy.gif; I keep forgetting what tomorrow is, so that theory totally makes sense. Thanks guys. ^^

How about you gender now instead of getting sick every few minutes, little plated hatchling?

Edit: Looks like both of the condensation hatchlings gendered in the meantime (male and female at 5 days 22 hours, both influenced).

Edited by Jazeki

*glares at a few hatchies at 4d2h*

So far got 2 blues and a red, hoping the gems don't disappear from the biome as the release winds down since I'm thinking the different colors would make nice checkers but I need more CBs for that. But I'm hatchie-locked, so... *continues to glare*

I have the same problem

there is an egg that had 4d1h and a crack -eye twitch-

and while I was typing it changed to 4d but now I have to wait for the plate that I did a slight experimant on and bit which is at 4d2h

curosity got the best of me and I bit one of my plates, they aren't immune to it so now I have a third vamp

Edited by skyprotecter

Okay I had to check out the spining hatchies and eggs. I think I got dizzy LOL

WB

NOT FAIR! My four Gem hatchies are lower times than yours are and haven't gendered yet!

I don't think any of them are rare. I've had no trouble grabbing more gemstones, they seemingly drop every other egg, and everytime I go to the forest, at least one slot always has a plated and another has a condensed. So it seems to me, they are all pretty common.

NOT FAIR! My four Gem hatchies are lower times than yours are and haven't gendered yet!

It could be that mine have more views than yours. I went ahead and clicked all of your gems to help them along though.

Edited by Jazeki

I suspect that's an April Fools joke. It's already April 1st in some places! xd.png

It could be that mine have more views than yours. I went ahead and clicked all of your gems to help them along though.

Thanks! They got sick yesterday so missed out on views then, I guess.

HATCHED SOONER THAN I THOUGHT OMG

And my first Gemmie is green!!! I'm so happy, that's what I was hoping for!

I don't think any of them are rare. I've had no trouble grabbing more gemstones, they seemingly drop every other egg, and everytime I go to the forest, at least one slot always has a plated and another has a condensed. So it seems to me, they are all pretty common.

I think that's due to them being new releases, because now I hardy see them^

I think that's due to them being new releases, because now I hardy see them^

Are you looking at the 5 minute marks? Because that's when new ones drop en masse.

Yeah. Then again I have terrible internet so they might just keep getting adopted before I see them?