TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Darn, I accidentally influenced both my gemstone eggs male.  I guess I should cross my fingers for alts.

Maybe see if you can pass it to someone you trust, (if anyone has room right now,) to have it passed back, or exchanged with one of theirs to re-Influence properly?

Edit: just went to look and the Plated have hatched - thanks, LadyLyzar! smile.gif

Re-edit: yosofine is just so fine a ninja, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Many gathered in the Jungle, waiting behind the clearly marked posts. Some were cut, bruised, and panting, but happily and carefully shoved eggs into their saddle bags and satchels. Others were kneeling by the posts and glaring at others furiously, looking ready to hurt the other.

A trainer walked through the crowd, everyone bowing to him as he passed. He stood beside the post and pulled back his hood, revealing himself to be the highest of the highest, TJ. He waved to everyone and raised his hand.

Many scrambled to get a place by the post, holding their breath as they stared at TJ's hand. He looked down at the notches on his coattail and the moment his shadow went through the fifth one he swung his hand down.

Trainers dashed into the jungle, diving for the prize that was a new egg.

...I'M SO SORRY! xd.png

Several dragon keepers ran towards the pile, a young female reached her hands out towards a gem covered egg, only to have it snatched away from her. She kept trying, eventually failing as the remaining eggs were taken.

SO CALLED THE COLORS FOR THE GEM HATCHIES!!!

Hmmmm... Wonder if I'm going to regret getting only the gems. The puddle one looks fun and apparently the plated ones might be rare... Plated... That could be dinosaurish... Hmmmmmmm

I love the Plate hatchlings! So cool looking! wub.gif I want one so much! Come on you little Gold Tinsel, hatch already so momma can grab a Plated egg! laugh.gif

Oh hold everything the plated ones are by LadyLyzar. xd.png I seriously need more egg slots. I love those stocky, solid bodies-- maybe a good match for the Brutes?

This is a super exciting release. Some of my favorite spriters are featured and the hatchlings look really great. biggrin.gif

Maybe see if you can pass it to someone you trust, (if anyone has room right now,) to have it passed back, or exchanged with one of theirs to re-Influence properly?

Edit: just went to look and the Plated have hatched - thanks, LadyLyzar!  smile.gif

Re-edit: yosofine is just so fine a ninja, lol.

I think I might wait until they hatch, just to see.

Edited by Blumespinne

Finally got all of them that I needed locked myself with gem eggs earlier because I was spam clicking xd.png

Is it just me or does this release seem longer then the others? There's usually other eggs mixing in by now O.o

Congrats to the spriters they all look awesome (especially the puddle ones cx)

Looks like I'll be pairing the plated ones with brutes.

The might look good with magmas. Can't wait to see what their elemental alignment is. They might also look good with destruction dragons.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Oh well, I think I'm done for now. I have a stubborn shimmer who doesn't want to hatch and just got sick - and 2 of each new release. I was hoping that the shimmer would hatch so I could get one more gem but I had to fogged it. It's probably going to be unfogged hatched tomorrow. Then if these new ones were still dropping I'll try to catch another gem.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm LOVING that we're getting more eggs into Forest/Jungle biome-only species for more diversity smile.gif

I was thinking about what happened me during all this. That moment that got me hype like crazy. Then I realized, I had a keyboard.

---------------------------------------------------------

The long tail of my scarf flew in the wind like a dragon's tail as I ran around. My head snapped around furiously, my eyes zipping around like lost bees.

"Plates. Gemstone! Ugh! Where are the-"

Then I saw it. A lone condensation egg. I couldn't believe my luck! I began to smile and dance a bit, but then I saw someone else begin to run over to it. I gasped and hopped onto the back of my whiptail dragon, affectionately named Whiplash Stripes, the one I brought in with me. I pointed to the egg and she flapped her wings immediately.

The moment we got close enough, I fell from her back. I pulled the little egg into my arms and pulled all my appendages in, protecting it from my careless tumbling. The only thing that stopped me was Whiplash's leg. I uncurled myself, gazing down at little striped egg in my arms. I beamed and stood up, carefully stuffing it into my saddle bag. I climbed onto Whiplash's back and she took off toward the coast, where I had my other dragons gathered. I chuckled darkly at the look on the other trainers face when I stole the little egg.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IRL, I just flailed my arms yelling, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

ARGH, the Gemstone babies are super cute. I'm gonna freeze an army of them, you just watch. All of them are super cute though!

Now I just hope getting all the varieties won't be ridiculously hard like the Pyralspites are. D:

I love those plated ones. I'm glad to have new things to collect!

Forest and Jungle are the only ones with the new eggs. The others will have more eggs soon, like tomorrow most likely. Don't give up if the Forest or Jungle biome is empty. They will toss out a few eggs on each 5 minute mark and more on the hour, half hour and 15 minute mark.

Edited by yosofine

Forest and Jungle are the only ones with the new eggs. The others will have more eggs soon, like tomorrow most likely. Don't give up if the Forest or Jungle biome is empty. They will toss out a few eggs on each 5 minute mark and more on the hour, half hour and 15 minute mark.

I saw a CB Dorsal on Jungle!

They're already mixing up with regular eggs.

I am going to make an ARMY of those plate hatchies!! Omg they are just so awesome!!

I like the different colors on the gems, can't wait to find out just how to get the different colors.

Wow. I think this is the first time in quite a while that my eggs got sick!

The S1 hatchlings intrigue me. I really am looking forward to see what sort of dragons they'll grow up to be.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

All the hatchies are wonderful. I need more of the pushy guys though. I live beefy dragons with attitude.

Darn, accidentally caught another Plate instead of a Cookie Dough ^^; Might need to see if I can swap it later ^^;

The Plate baby is my favorite of the three so far. I love everything about it. Especially that it looks nice and beefy. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

*I lay down next to Warmly Light, my Ember Dragon*

After some checking, I can prolly tell that:

The Plates Dragons breed either start with a C or a D, but more than likely a C.

The Gemstone Dragons breed either start with an F or a G, but their name is probably Gemstone.

The Condensation Dragons breed prolly start with an S.

Don't take my word for it though, I'm not entirely sure.

Nice surprise! Thanks TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif