TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I remember reading the completed topic for the Plates and the Gemstones ^w^

I can't remember their actual names, but I've seen them before! biggrin.gif

About the other ones... I honestly have no idea .-.

Odeen told someone else who thought they remembered the Gemstones that it was impossible, so I'm guessing those were made in secret.

The plates feel vaguely familiar, though.

Some of the plates have gendered, looking even nicer and chunkier :3 I'll have room for a sixth egg in a few hours and I'm wondering whether to go 2:2:2 or whether to do ratios more like what TJ has unsure.gif

Hmm after gendering Plates went from the 'meh' category to the 'ooh nice' category in my head tongue.gif

Waiting for the others....

I just got a condensation with the word Mud in its code, Mud is my motorcycle's name

I couldn't resist... seeing the pretty hatchies I had to abandon two of my eggs so I could go and hunt for these lovelies - just snagged two gemstones during the 5-min drop, will be back to hunt for more tonight if the drop still lasts. Here's to hoping they'll be un- or commons! I also really like the look all the hatchies and am looking forward to seeing the adults.

A big thank you to all spriters and TJ and whoever else is involved too for organizing the event. smile.gif

Edit: Just saw the gendered Plates - so chubby! <3

Edited by stagazer_7

So I just came back, only to discover not 1, not 2, but 3 new eggs released... Well, I know what I'm will bedoing.

Gosh, the lag is strong in this one...

Can't wait to see the adults. Three colours of gems!!!! That's just awesome, and I really hope the one with 'thick plates' will be a good mate for the Brutes! I've not yet found any that truly match them.

Great thanks to TJ and the awesome spriters!

Edited by Immaling

Despite the lag, I've actually quite easily managed to get 2 of each. Now considering the dimorphism of the gem one, I probably need some more of those.

Speaking of which.

Blue, Red and Green gems? Gen 3 remakes confirmed!

Ok I just had to.

The hatchies all look cute but I like the one with the plates best! I can't wait to see the adults tongue.gif

This release is great fun =)

So glad I checked the forum this morning or I would have missed this! blink.gif

Got all the new eggs but I wished I could have more gemstones, they are so very cuuute! biggrin.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

Gem hatchies = cutest hatchies of all time? ohmy.gifwub.gif

Ooooh! The plated hatchlings look awesome! This might just turn out to become a new favourite breed.. wub.gif

Visited yesterday morning... no news, visited today and find we had a new release yesterday. Should have checked in yesterday evening biggrin.gif

But I'm lucky! I've got one Plated, three Encrusted and one Condensation egg, so I'm totally happy!

Maybe I'll catch another Plated and Condensation later today so that I've got two of them each.

Thanks TJ, Odeen, JOTB and LadyLyzar for these awesome new releases!

Happy hunting!

Decided to grab one more jeweled egg to lock my scroll, did it, and went to sort it to the bottom with the other jeweled eggs I got earlier, and cannot sort for some reason. The page loads, but everything is faded, and won't let me drag. Anyone else have this issue? I was able to sort them earlier.

Decided to grab one more jeweled egg to lock my scroll, did it, and went to sort it to the bottom with the other jeweled eggs I got earlier, and cannot sort for some reason. The page loads, but everything is faded, and won't let me drag. Anyone else have this issue? I was able to sort them earlier.

I've been having that issue on and off lately, wait a few hours and it should work again. At least that's what I've been doing.

Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting a new release this late in the month!

Just need to catch the gemstones now. I wonder if the color is randomly selected or not?

I was busy all day Saturday with a family gathering, but thankfully I decided to check my scroll before going to bed. :)

I managed to catch two 'Gemstones', two 'Condensation' eggs, and one 'Plated', though now that I know the 'Gemstones' have color variants, when I'm unlocked I'll have to try to catch some more before they go the way of the Pyralspites.. :P

I know it's probably a bit early to discuss breeding XD but based on the 'Condensation' egg sprite I'm already considering pairing them with either Blue-Bandeds, Water Walkers, or Undines. ^-^

Oh dear late to the party - are these still dropping regular??

EDIT: NVM - except to get an extra jelly bean gem one - got 2 of each and an unsuspecting swallowtail.

Edited by lilacamy931

Gem hatchies = cutest hatchies of all time?  ohmy.gif  wub.gif

Not to me (yet ^^) as there are simply too many sweet hatchies to choose a single one, but they're definitely very cute and colorful, I really like them. <3

Edit: I wonder how their color is determined?

Edited by stagazer_7

Um, it hasn't been midnight for a REGULAR release in about two years. When TJ introduced regular updates where he announced the days ahead of time, they were set to 1pm EST on a Saturday so that everyone could have a chance at them. 1pm Saturday means even people all the way east like Australia and Japan etc could still at least try to grab them since it'd be Sunday for them and thus normally also a day off. And 1pm so people in Europe can grab them in their evenings. Far as I can tell, it's mainly just Middle East/parts of Russia/India that miss out because it's middle of the night for them, but I'm not sure how much of the playerbase is from there. Pretty sure the majority are Americans, Europeans, and Asians, correct me if I'm wrong though!

Don't forget us Canadians that LURVE DC. biggrin.gif

They remind of Lightfoot from Land Before Time.

That little dino's name's actually Littlefoot. tongue.gif