TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

The Plate baby is my favorite of the three so far.  I love everything about it.   Especially that it looks nice and beefy.  smile.gif

Tough call, but I'm eager to see what the stripy one will be, whether Eastern or Loch Ness Dragon-Monster, lol.

Well, all of them, really... alot.png.

Edit: so much so, I apparently couldn't get all of the letters down...

Edited by Syphoneira

Is anyone seeing the plate baby description and thinking of breeding them with Brutes bc thats what I see

Tough call, but I'm eager to see what the stripy one will be, whether Easter or Loch Ness Dragon-Monster, lol.

Well, all of them, really... alot.png

I do not think they will have anything to do with Nessie at all anyways as they look more Asian in design, and goodness only knows we don't have enough of them, but I think they will definitely be classified as Water Dragons, I'm thinking something along the lines of Kohaku from Spirited Away.

Aww I love all of the hatchlings and their descriptions! wub.gif

And those gemstone ones, wow! I love how there's red, green, AND blue lol I can't wait to see how the adults turn out and am looking forward to collecting all of them! biggrin.gif

Wonder how to get all the colors though.. haha

Edited by LumosSeeker148

The first Plate egg still hasn't hatched?? It only has nine clicks?

Now you've got me wanting a nessie!

Maybe someday we will!

We probably have Godzilla spawn starting in the Great Lakes...

Edit: TJ's last unhatched Plated has Overall Views: 53981, Unique Views: 6141, Clicks: 9

Do you get the feeling that these are going to be problem children?

Edited by Syphoneira

If those stripey ones turn out to be eastern dragons I might die. I've wanted a true eastern that was relatively common for a long time.

The gem-covered hatchlings look super familiar but I can't place them and it's bugging me. I don't love them but I'm reserving judgement till I see the other stages.

The plated ones are pretty cute but I'm reserving judgement on them as well.

Here's to hoping I can catch some since I'm late to the party. x33

EDIT: I've managed to catch two of everything except the jeweled ones.. haven't even seen those drop yet. xd.png

EDIT EDIT: Woot, got those too now! Can't wait to see what these guys look like all grown up! =33

Edited by WingedWhiteTiger

I wonder how the gemstone hatchlings' colors are determined. Is it random?

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

The plate ones probably start with 'co' since my scroll sorts them between coastal waverunners and coppers. The gemstone ones sort between F-G, so I think it could be called Gemstone laugh.gif The stripey ones sort after stripes and before sunrises, so maybe the name is stripe related?

The stripey egg reminds me of Blue-bands xd.png

If those stripey ones turn out to be eastern dragons I might die. I've wanted a true eastern that was relatively common for a long time.

The gem-covered hatchlings look super familiar but I can't place them and it's bugging me. I don't love them but I'm reserving judgement till I see the other stages.

The plated ones are pretty cute but I'm reserving judgement on them as well.

There were both gemstone and birthstone dragons in Completed at one point a long time ago, but the suggestion by one commenter of them sounding familiar was given a resounding no, so these may never have been in the regular Completed threads.

So, are we intrigued or pulling our hair out with curiosity?

I have a Great Pyrenees beginning to shed his winter undercoat here, and requiring rather a lot of scratching massage (I could stuff my own Pillows) so can't tell if I'm losing hair myself without checking for ragged ends in the mirror, which would involve getting up.

So I'm leaving the answer for the student.

IS anyone NOT pulling their hair out in curiosity about these guys?

*slowly raises hand*

EDIT: Does anyone want a short story about their either crappy or awesome experience with this drop? I'll be happy to write them!

Edited by FireWing12

IS anyone NOT pulling their hair out in curiosity about these guys?

I'm not.

-griiiin-

Oh you guys made me want to describe how I picture myself catching dragons xd.png

~~~~~

A small girl sits high in the trees, her eyes sharp. A Sweetling dances about her shoulders and she whispers, "Hush, Kaal..." Her eyes, narrowed to small slits, scan the forest floor. Suddenly, she spots her prize. Leaping lithely from one branch to another, she stops above the egg, covered in small gems, before crouching down. Another tamer appears and snatches the egg. The girl, named Finny, gives off a quiet, irritated sigh, leaping higher into the trees. A twig falls on the head of the egg thief who stole her prize and she giggles before disappearing into the leaves.

Finny gives Kaal a sad yet determined look and jerks her head towards the tree tops. The two get high enough in the trees to have their heads above the canopy. She puts two fingers in her mouth and gives a sharp whistle. A green Copper dragon, Vaknormard, appears and roars at her, and his voice fills her head, "To the jungle again?" She nods at him, jumping off of her tree. He swoops up under her and the three set off for the jungle once again.

Finnegan sits silently, leaves casting shadows over her face. She moves silently through the treetops again. Looking down, she spots a new egg, one not unlike the new eggs the great tamer TJ had described finding in his travels. She did not hesitate at all this time, dropping out of her tree like a rock, landing overtop of the egg and curling her body protectively around it as another hunter reaches for it. She grins mischievously at him as he huffs away. Her hands are damp from the egg, and she hugs it close.

A few more trips between the forest and jungle result in a hungry and whiny Kaal, but also a new clutch of eggs, two plated, two gem-covered, and one condensation-covered, wrapped securely in Finnegan's bag. She places them deep within her cave and all the dragons gather about. Three proud Red Dragons step forward, bending before the two gem eggs and one plated, and blow hot air over them. Yirtdosahqo, the leader, nods to Finnegan, then to her two followers, Strinwahdiihil and Sossilon, before walking back to the group's area of the cave.

Four Pink dragons dance to front of the group, two males, Silonuvsoqat and Soqatmey, and two females, Pogaansoqat and Soqatnolrah. One male and one female walk up to the plated eggs, as the other male and female walk to the gem eggs. They all walk in circles around the eggs, glowing faintly. They then all retreat to their part of the cave as well.

Finnegan bites her lip tosses at small rock at Soleykdogol, waking him from his nap. He sighs and lifts his mighty tail, slamming it hard onto the cave floor. Every anxious eye is on the eggs. None of them stir, and the whole cave lets out a collective sigh.

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

*slowly raises hand*

EDIT: Does anyone want a short story about their either crappy or awesome experience with this drop? I'll be happy to write them!

Oh, I'll be more tha happy to get a story from you!!! wub.gif

(My hunting was stressful -____-)

I liked the gemstone eggs the most then the striped eggs then the plated eggs. I like the gemstone hatchies the most. The other two are a tie.

Congrats to all the artists on their release. :3

Of course, the Tinsel egg that's ready to hatch gets sick. dry.gif My Paper might actually hatch before at this rate, and it's got 6 hours to go. *dies*

Oh please tell me there will still be armor plated eggs waiting for me in the near future...! T^T

New here and to DC in general- so happy to see a release! I am absolutely loving the blue gemstone hatchlings- they are so beautiful and gorgeous! Hope I'm able to get one as a hatchling also~

I liked the gemstone eggs the most then the striped eggs then the plated eggs. I like the gemstone hatchies the most. The other two are a tie.

Congrats to all the artists on their release. :3

I liked the gemstones over the striped over the plates too sock, but for hatchies I like the plate > gemstone > striped

New here and to DC in general- so happy to see a release! I am absolutely loving the blue gemstone hatchlings- they are so beautiful and gorgeous! Hope I'm able to get one as a hatchling also~

Welcome to the family :3 lol