TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I'm excited for this because yay, my first new release that isn't holiday-related, but I'm also a tad disappointed because I had a whole group of "gemstone" dragons planned out where each biome had a different gem and rarity... I guess I will scratch that idea

Has anyone hatched their new eggs early with earthquake? Just curious xd.png

I saw a post earlier were someone had tried. One egg died and the rest were unaffected.

You guys know the Cosmic Brownies that Little Debbie makes? My prediction is that TJ has made these "gemstone" dragons look like that to fool us into thinking that they were gemstones, but in reality they are Cosmic Brownie dragons!

Also, OOOOOOOH!

I finally have all three!

Delicious!

'S it just me or does it seem like the Forest and Jungle are being COMPLETELY emptied BEFORE a minute has even half passed cause I JUST tried to nab one and I got only two attempts at snagging a plate when the time hit 9:40 on the DOT and got the "somebody else has already grabbed this one." both of those times? sleep.gif

Edited by Shin'a'in

Whenever these drops happen, I just imagine that in the DC universe, there are all these trainers waiting and kneeling at starting lines and every time the clock drops, it's like the Hunger games.

Ooh, nice idea, I wanna draw that...

Getting all variations of the Gemstones is going to be so troublesome, my usual protocol demands that I get one of each gender on release day. Ծ_Ծ

Edited by suskekun222

Whenever these drops happen, I just imagine that in the DC universe, there are all these trainers waiting and kneeling at starting lines and every time the clock drops, it's like the Hunger games.

I imagine that someone finally spots a perfect egg, and is about to grab it before a faster person swoops in and runs off with it. xd.png

*tries her best not to rage quit* Gah I want one on release date but I can't catch any, everyone else is too quick! How long did you guys try before catching anything?

How are my eggs still gaining views? They're not on any clicksites that I can find, and I don't have an links to my scroll for people to click. If someone finds my babs on a clicksite, could they tell me please?

When are they going to hatch?

When they wrack up enough views, looks like one of the condensations and one of the Gemstones are gonna hatch soon.

Edited by suskekun222

*tries her best not to rage quit* Gah I want one on release date but I can't catch any, everyone else is too quick! How long did you guys try before catching anything?

I've been new egg nabbing since just a little after 9EST *forum time seems to be an hour behind for me* and I'm finding it IMPOSSIBLE to nab the plate I'm needing to complete my sets of 2 of each.

It took me about 30 minutes to get my first Gem egg, then about...hour, two...before I finally got one of the others. I'm egglocked now so haven't even gotten a leaf Plated egg. :\ Don't worry, you'll get them! I nearly raged quit several times myself.

Keep trying though! Don't give up. smile.gif

Getting all variations of the Gemstones is going to be so troublesome, my usual protocol demands that I get one of each gender on release day. Ծ_Ծ

First I'd like to find out whether there are variations that can be gotten in CB form. I remember TJ had CB yellow undines in his news post.

Edt: a puddle hatched! biggrin.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

Ah, the little "puddle" hatchling is cute

Hmm. We now have a hatchling that resembles seaweed. biggrin.gif It's cute, though!

Approximately 25 seconds... only due to insane luck, and grabby hands... fingers, actually.

Awe, the new Striped hatched! The hatchling looks cute! happy.gif I can't wait to see the others! Hurry up and hatch little eggs!