TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Augh all of them look so awesome! And it looks like at least one of them is an Eastern! *jumps up and kicks her heels* I'll have to try and catch another gemstone once I get room in a few hours.

Edited by dragontamer44722

Love the stage 2 hatchies!! Plates are stil my favs

Same here. I must catch more. *twitch*

I hate being locked! I want to hunt.

The Plates are still my favorites. ALL the babies are awesome, but I love how huge and beefy the Plates are. I hope that holds true when they're adults. I hope they're MASSIVE. smile.gif

Tomorrow I should be unlocked again. It feels like a loooong time until tomorrow. I hope the eggs are still dropping... I feel an urgent need to hoard before they disappear....

I hate being locked! I want to hunt.

The Plates are still my favorites. ALL the babies are awesome, but I love how huge and beefy the Plates are. I hope that holds true when they're adults. I hope they're MASSIVE. smile.gif

Appears that we share the same tastes in dragons. ;-)

Oh such pretty eggs!

And already, cute little hatchies!

Thank you TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dryadia

Got two plates and two gems, but only one condensation. sad.gif

Although a little late for the start of the party - I blame the switch from winter time to daylight saving time; an hour less sleep last night - I still managed the catch myself a pair of each biggrin.gif

I absolutely love the big green ones. I got the feeling I've seen them before in the request threats, but I can't remember what the adults looked like or what their name was unsure.gif

Appears that we share the same tastes in dragons. ;-)

As much as I love all the dragons, give me a nice, solid, HUGE meaty one any day of the week before you give me a skinny one. wink.gif I feel the same about horses and men, too. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

As much as I love all the dragons, give me a nice, solid, HUGE meaty one any day of the week before you give me a skinny one. wink.gif I feel the same about horses and men, too. lol

LOL. Ah yes. Substance is always best. laugh.gif

The S2s are all amazing! Congratulions again to JOTB, Odeen and LadyLyzar, the plated female is officially my favorite of the new hatchlings - at the moment! xd.png They are all such beautiful babies! wub.gif

Egg-locked with 2 plates, 2 puddlings and 3 gemstones.

The plated s2 hathies are amazing, so detailed. I really like the look of the female. The gemstones are adorable, and I hope their eastern appearance means just that. Playing on my phone, so can't see the top hatchie very well, so will reserve thoughts on it until I get home tomorrow and can see it on my laptop screen.

Edited by blackdragon71

The S2 puddle hatchie reminds me of a blue-ish version of the Heartstealing hatchie. laugh.gif

The gemstones are my favorite so far. I really hope they won't be so rare.

And lastly, the plated ones look amazing. I love how they have such a big build already. c:

The blue Gem Hatchies make me think of Solstice dragons, both in terms of color and the whiskers.

So does anyone know what determines Gem dragon color yet? I've got three eggs but I somehow doubt I'll get all three colors. : P

So does anyone know what determines Gem dragon color yet? I've got three eggs but I somehow doubt I'll get all three colors. : P

Part of me is betting it's based off scroll color, but the rational part is betting that it's random.

Puddle hatchies have a potential to turn into Eastern dragons, crosses my fingers in hope for this to come true, and to possible get all 3 gem colors.

As much as I love all the dragons, give me a nice, solid, HUGE meaty one any day of the week before you give me a skinny one.  wink.gif  I feel the same about horses and men, too.  lol

Nope, always prefered the greyhound look rather than the slab o beef look myself. Those lovely little drippy ones are gorgemous!

And since we finally have a Release - please let's not be disappointed about ANY part of it. We have new eggs - I don't care who drew-painted-sprited them - they're all wonderful and you guys did a fantabbulous job! Thanks so much!

ETA: That being said, I have a Plate to swap for a Condensation.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I didn't even realize there was a release, due to issues with the layout I use (for the last few days it hasn't been showing up properly, and links aren't working). Time to post in the help thread I guess xP