TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I love the shape of the 'Seaweed' dragon! It looks really cool! The Gemstones are really cute...nice and round and chunky looking and their scales are shiny! Great job, artists!

My guess is there are three gemstone colours, a hatchie and two adult genders of each.

The puddles probably look the same either gender.

Not sure why the plates would have four eggs though.

They probably have dimorphism, two adults and two hatchlings for freezing.

Absolutely Love this release so far, thanks TJ and spriters~ ^-^

The hatchies are amazing so far~ Definitely adore the Gemstone ones, they're so adorable and my favorite color.

I finally have 2 of each! biggrin.gif *pokes Hellfire egg* Once you hatch, a Cookie Dough egg will take your place hehe x3

I snatched 4 Gemstones and influenced them in pairs.smile.gif Can't wait to clear more eggs out of my scroll to get more.

By the way, for how long does the drop usually last? I didn't pay attention in the last drop with the Pyralspites, lol. (I only caught three CB's, *sob*).

YES.

I knew I recognized the gems! biggrin.gif Adorable little Derguns yes good.

I shall definitely hoard them as soon as... I stop... being.... egglocked... *sob*

I'm egglocked now, after realising I have silver not bronze and grabbing an extra gemstone.

The last three gemstones are going to be blue, aren't they?

I snatched 4 Gemstones and influenced them in pairs.smile.gif Can't wait to clear more eggs out of my scroll to get more.

By the way, for how long does the drop usually last? I didn't pay attention in the last drop with the Pyralspites, lol. (I only caught three CB's, *sob*).

The 5 min ones aren't very long, they barely last a minute before everything gets snagged, the hourly drops last longer but there's also the hourly lag and more players so it's actually harder to hunt than the 5 min drops, in my opinion.

Edited by suskekun222

Out of curiosity how long are the new eggs going to be dropping for since it seems like regular eggs have returned to the bioms? smile.gif

Hopefully at least a full 24 hours.

Oh, regular eggs are already in there? Guess not then. That sucks.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Huzzah! I now have 2 of each!*does a little Happy Dance in chair while wishing I was at the gold trophy so that I could have 7 new pretties instead of only 6*

Hrm. Wonder what determines the colors of the gem ones... *rubs chin*

Of course, a release when I have no time to waste catching! Oh well, already managed to get a condensation one, now I have to decide if it is worth it to try catching the others when I should be in bed.

YES.

I knew I recognized the gems! biggrin.gif Adorable little Derguns yes good.

No you didn't.

Hopefully at least a full 24 hours.

Oh, regular eggs are already in there? Guess not then. That sucks.

Same here so that those that still don't have the new eggs that they're wanting to nab has a chance to nab em up. smile.gif

Thank you to JOTB and Odeen for your work on the hatchlings! They are adorable! <3

I can't wait to see the adults for these breeds, and the dragons from the plated egg too.

Good to see what looks like an Eastern hatchie. And I really hope that my gems each hatch a different color. I have a feeling these are going to be hard to catch now because of their color variations. I hope the plate ones hatch soon. Their eggs are cool.

Edited by Jazeki

Hrm. Wonder what determines the colors of the gem ones... *rubs chin*

I'd like to know that as well, but at least we don't have to wait for them to gender like Nebula to know which color we get. smile.gif That's a plus, I'd think!

Good to see what looks like an Eastern hatchie. And I really hope that my gems each hatch a different color. I have a feeling these are going to be hard to catch now because of their color variations. I hope the steel ones hatch soon. Their eggs are cool.

Yes a million times to the eastern, o please, please be an eastern. Even if it is common, for a while it will be one of the rarest things due to demand. A new breed and the first eastern in a long time released in a normal manner.

The Condensation hatchlings which are good at swimming actually remind me a bit of algae blooms. smile.gif I can't wait to watch all of these grow up!