TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I have a funny feeling the Plates will be rares.

*groan* You just had to say that! I had decided to keep my Puddle dragon egg...now I'm wondering all over again if I should toss it and try for another Plate!

I've come to the conclusion that I like nice, simple releases with one or two eggs. rolleyes.gif

I think they meant how long will they be nicely laid out for us lol

^This.

Sorry if I can't really express me all that good. alot.png

The gems are so cute! I hope the ones I have are blue!

It looks like the puddle hatchlings are easterns. The discription makes me think that too.

And I still am thinking the plates will be two headed for some reason. Can't figure out why.

Is it just me or do the condensation hatchies look a little bit like the mistletoe hatchies?

*groan* You just had to say that! I had decided to keep my Puddle dragon egg...now I'm wondering all over again if I should toss it and try for another Plate!

I've come to the conclusion that I like nice, simple releases with one or two eggs. rolleyes.gif

No matter what you do it will be wrong. At least it always is for me. I always guess wrong, or more accurately just manage to catch the most of the ones that will stay easy to catch, before their rarity becomes apparent.

It seemed to me that I was seeing many more of the plated ones when I was hunting, but I only caught one of them, so I could be wrong. I caught two of the puddle and 4 gemstones.

Many gathered in the Jungle, waiting behind the clearly marked posts. Some were cut, bruised, and panting, but happily and carefully shoved eggs into their saddle bags and satchels. Others were kneeling by the posts and glaring at others furiously, looking ready to hurt the other.

A trainer walked through the crowd, everyone bowing to him as he passed. He stood beside the post and pulled back his hood, revealing himself to be the highest of the highest, TJ. He waved to everyone and raised his hand.

Many scrambled to get a place by the post, holding their breath as they stared at TJ's hand. He looked down at the notches on his coattail and the moment his shadow went through the fifth one he swung his hand down.

Trainers dashed into the jungle, diving for the prize that was a new egg.

...I'M SO SORRY! xd.png

I'm not sure if the puddles are easterns or not. Sure, they've got the long body and such, but so do Water and Deep Seas, and these are pretty much water dragons. Hm. Guess we'll find out in 3 days!

FireWing12 xd.png

I'd like to hear more of your interpretive story :3

The Plated seem to be (getting closer to) hatching one at a time...

Could this be a breed characteristic, that they have a hard time hatching because of the heavy plate covering the egg?

Darn, I accidentally influenced both my gemstone eggs male. I guess I should cross my fingers for alts.

I noticed the gemstone babies are the primary colors of light--green, red, and blue. I wonder if we'll be able to breed them to create cyan, magenta, and yellow hybrids?

I just thought of this and had to say something what if the plated egg is two different colors like one male and female are light green and the other two are dark green pair

I noticed the gemstone babies are the primary colors of light--green, red, and blue. I wonder if we'll be able to breed them to create cyan, magenta, and yellow hybrids?

I don't think so, if that was true then TJ would have hinted it or included them in his post. So many variations would be more work for the Spriter, as well.

Plates hatched, so happy to see they look amazing, I got three of them (but one is up for trade, might have to change that.) They remind of Lightfoot from Land Before Time. Not sure why.

Edit: I think it's the long tails and lack of wings that's making them look dino-ish.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I believe that TJ would have more eggs if they breed different colors. It's how happened with coppers and undines, TJ always have all colors.

The plate babs look so fierce. I just wanna give them a hug so they'll be in a better mood :c

Darn, I accidentally influenced both my gemstone eggs male.  I guess I should cross my fingers for alts.

Blumespinne, you could transfer that egg back and forth with a friend and re-influence it when you get it back, or you can trade even with someone who hasn't influenced their gemstone egg. In the Site Discussion section, Trading topic, V2 thread, you could offer to trade for an non-influenced egg.

ninja.gif Syphoneira tongue.gif Great minds!

Edited by yosofine