TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I'm not.

-griiiin-

tongue.gif I hope you're standing a round of hair extensions for the rest of us! xd.png

I'm loving these little stories people are writing about this, lot of talent hatching out here, as well as dragons. smile.gif

Edit: nope, can't actually pick out a favorite egg OR hatchy at this point...

Edited by Syphoneira

These new eggs are awesome! smile.gif they are going to be popular these new pretties! smile.gif

Thank you TJ & Spriters for these lovely eggs. smile.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifsmile.gif

Welcome to the family :3 lol

Thanks! Glad to be around smile.gif

Holding out hope that there will be a lot tomorrow also- I have an egg that'll hatch about midday so I can grab another gemstone!

I waited for this!

I'm curious how the dragons will look like when they grow up! happy.gif

Oh, I'll be more tha happy to get a story from you!!! wub.gif

(My hunting was stressful -____-)

Tell me about what happened, please!

I finally managed to catch one of each. I just need to wait for my other eggs to hatch before I can catch more (and for my Reds to come off their cooldowns. Hurry up, my small red army!)

Hmm, if the adult green Gems are as adorable as their s1 hatchies, then I might consider breeding them with Mints. Actually, I'll probably do that anyway while I build up my army of Mints and Gems.

Out of all the days to have a release, it had to be when I actually decided to go to sleep early. D:

Edit: Wow, all I need is another plated one so I'll have a pair. That was a suprisingly easy catch. laugh.gif

The gem ones are my favorite. I hope they're not too rare because I really want to hoard them. c:

Edited by Pixel.G

Hm, for getting to this late, that was an oddly easy catch. I managed 2 stripes, 2 plates, and 3 gems over the course of two 5-min drops.

Decisions, decisions... more eggs than egg slots.

I ended up deciding on 2 plates, 1 stripey one and 4 gem ones. I'm going to have to go back and hunt up at least one more stripey one to have a pair.

Thanks for the pretties, TJ. Congrats to the artists who sprited them. They're pretty and exciting.

I overdid it on the condensations eggs and caught 4.

Just abandoned two and got the 2 plated ones I wanted.

So now I have 3 gems 2 plated and the 2 condensations.

Would love to know which one I won't be seeing again for a long, long, time! laugh.gif

I remember reading the completed topic for the Plates and the Gemstones ^w^

I can't remember their actual names, but I've seen them before! biggrin.gif

About the other ones... I honestly have no idea .-.

Dang it, I misclicked twice and now I have to wait 5 hrs to abandon them, darn it...

these have been dropping for a day now, right?

Edited by Husky51

Dang it, I misclicked twice and now I have to wait 5 hrs to abandon them, darn it...

these have been dropping for a day now, right?

Yes, they have wink.gif

Just traded with someone to un-scrollock myself and I managed to get a condensation! I might get a second gemstone too.

This is how I imagine my egg hunting story for this round.

My name is Shamakan I am known to my enemies as the Dark Dragon King, as my signature dragon is an Avatar of Destruction know as Jalein Bekilip Darastrix. I have collected many dragons of many different breeds, I have at least one of every kind, save those who have become extinct in the wild and no longer breed in captivity. My goal is to one day have an army of dragons so large that when they take flight they will blot out the sun. Any how as I was visiting my cave this morn I saw I had received a letter from the Master Dragon Tamer TJ, it told of three new species of dragons that he had recently seen located in the Forest and Jungle areas.

I immediately summoned Jalien, retrieved my wooden sword, and then we made a beeline for the Forest, as our cave is located in a hidden cave on the side of one of the volcanoes it took us a while to arrive at first we saw nothing out of the ordinary save for the huge amount of rival tamers all apparently looking for the newly discovered dragons. I saw several working together but even the groups where distrusting and wary of each other, no one was willing to miss out on finding one or more of these new additions. With Jalein at my side we quickly began searching for the new arrivals.

We soon found a small pile of eggs that seemed to have had pools of water gathering on and around them, we waited to see if anyone else would make a move towards these eggs, and before we could so much as move towards the pile several tamers burst from the treeline tackling and punching each other to get to the eggs, before we knew it the pile had been decimated all the victorious tamers wore smug smiles as they stashed their new prizes in their saddle bags or backpacks. I decided to look elsewhere, I then stumbled upon another pile of eggs this one mixed with condensation eggs and plated ones, I took no chances this time Jalien and I rushed forward just ahead of a few other tamers, I was forced to fight for my prize, however I wasted no time with prolonged fights, I used my sword to great effect battering my opponents about the head and legs when the dust settled Jalien and I had acquired two new eggs one of each type in the pile. I quickly stowed them and moved on, determined that I should find the rest of my haul.

After a few minutes I came upon yet another small pile of eggs covered in condensation, I again wasted no time running in for one, however this time I was the one who took a beating, in the end I did indeed manage to grab one, but not with out several knocks to the head to show for it. Jalien then looked at me and said in my head "Maybe we should move to the Jungle, there might be easier prey there." I agreed, clamored onto his massive shoulders and we took to the skies winging towards the jungle.

Things there were no easier, in fact they were tougher, more tamers were here than in the forest it seemed, however the jungles could be deadly for those who knew not the safe paths and plants. I refused to land till we had discovered our quarry, this time we found a huge pile full of eggs encrusted with gems and more of the heavily plated ones, this time Jalien and I were ready for the massive onslaught of tamers, we however dove from the skies Jalien roaring and wreathing his head in flames which caused several tamers to duck to escape his fury,however many brave tamers took advantage of the distraction and ran in to begin hording eggs for themselves, I had room for just three more eggs in my bags, so I decided to grab one more plated and two of the gem eggs if I could, with much struggle we managed to fill our bags and again we took to the skies. "A rather nice haul if I do say so myself, a nice days work eh Jalien?"

"As you say master" Jalien replied as we landed at the mouth of our cave. My many dragons came to greet us and our new arrivals. I found the warmest safest place for the eggs and placed them together according to breed. Not long after four of my six pink dragon lead by the matriarch Selavra Darastrix, or Sel as we call her, came forth and began to bless the eggs they would hatch into three females and one male, my other two pinks were worn out from influencing two other dragons that had hatched just recently I would just have to trust to luck either that the uninfluenced would hatch male or that they would refrain from hatching till my other two had a chance to rest. Either way I need them to be male or else this was all for naught. I made a mental note to breed more pink dragons for just this reason.

When my troop of reds step forward to incubate the eggs I signaled them to hold off, not need to rush things without them all being influenced, the leader of the reds Charir Darastrix shrugged his massive wings and blew a gust of hot air out his nostrils, away from the eggs of course, and all of my dragons returned to their mated pairs. We all knew that we would just have to wait and see what happened, and when, I just prayed that my two tired pinks would recover soon...

Sorry its so long, but I felt it needed to be. tongue.gif

Edited by DarkDragonKingShamakan

Ooh, loving the eggs. I see I will need to have a collection of gemstones, hope they don't end up rare. LOL. Locked myself right up, though.

This story was requested by Ylvanne! I hope she likes it!

---------------------------------------------------------

Vanne traversed through the biomes, Dragon Army behind her. She had just found two new eggs, a Thunder and a Nebula. She had a feeling she would name it something with the word Oz and she was currently looking through the coast lines when she almost trampled by running trainers. She eventually got to one stop, a young girl who's hooded cloak, and scarf, had burn-marks in the shape of wings.

"What's going on?"

"The Highest Trainer, TJ, has discovered three new dragons! They're being found in the forest and the jungle only! Hurry up!"

And with that, the young girl jumped back onto the back on her Whiptail and sped off. Vanne stood with her mouth open. She had too many eggs and she surely didn't want to get rid of her newly caught ones. She hopped onto the back of one of her dragons and it took off toward anothers cave.

Vanne's boyfriend was tending to his dragons when she came in. He turned and smiled at her.

"Hey-"

"Canyouholdthisforme? Kthanks! Bye!"

Vanne handed a Blusang egg to him, kissed his cheek and left him standing there confused.

As she was flying toward the forest, she had a Red Dragon preform Incubate on her Black Tea egg. The egg fell apart, revealing a baby black tea. She seat it on the dragons back before jumping off and landing in the middle of the forest with a look of fury in her eyes.

Vanne began to jump and snatch at eggs, but she was always too late and someone else nabbed them. She saw a Condensation and barrel rolled for it, knocking the other trainer away as she rolled with the egg in her arms. She also donkey-kicked another person to get two gems together.

She put the eggs in her bag and flew back to her boyfriends. She sighed, falling into his arms.

"What happened?"

"I got all of the new eggs, except one of those plate dragons I saw."

Vanne sighed heavily and closed her eyes, but opened them again when she felt something warm and heavy fall into her lap. It was a plate egg. She smiled up at her boyfriend and threw her arms around his neck, kissing his cheeks over and over.

Will need to hunt for more of the gemstone ones so I can have a few of each color.

Missed the news that there was a drop until now. Chrome apparently hates the new site so can't catch anything on it. Thankfully there are other browsers. *snuggles Firefox*

Not so happy with the misclicks already. Hopefully I can at least get one of each before they become absolute rares.

Eastern! I see an Eastern! And it looks good even as a s1 hatchie. I have high hopes for this one.

And what's with the walls of text...?

I got 3 gemstones, 1 condensation and 1 plate. I'm not worried about getting different coloured gemstones because there will probably be loads of people trading to get 1 of each colour.