TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow, I'm loving everyone's caves! ... I might be inspired. I hope. I suck at decorating.

Am I the only one who had a hard time figuring out the s1 hatchie? I couldn't figure out where the head was, and I think I figured out the tail but not sure. It's just so small! *personally likes bigger hatchies*

Yeah these hatchies are really small, the s2 is easy enough to see but the s1 kinda all ran together.

Yeah these hatchies are really small, the s2 is easy enough to see but the s1 kinda all ran together.

S2s look like shiny taffy or Twizzlers.

Edit: That's it, these will be called Twizzler Dragons by me from now on.

Edited by Niyaka

I have a contribution to the google doc--the dragon I have in my cave is a desert-born silver and he attracted a Shadow Walker.

S2s look like shiny taffy or Twizzlers.

Mmm. Love Twizzlers!

*ponders names*

Go away waterhorse, he does not want you anyway

laugh.gif I'm laughing so hard...

I have been reading most posts regarding those mates have "VISIT"

Maybe it's a small dragon?

Maybe it's a small dragon?

Wrapping Wings and Graves were done by the same person and have pretty tiny hatchies going into normal size adults, so I don't think it means anything. xd.png

wub.gif I love the hatchies! The first stage was hard to see until that green square was removed. xd.png But the S2 are so lovely! I cannot wait to see what they'll look like as adults, I mean they changed so much from S1 to S2! What will the adults hold? biggrin.gif

A big thanks to TJ and the spriters involved, along with everyone involved with the event! *throws confetti* biggrin.gif

Rex, my storm dragon, is being stalked by a brimstone who wants more shinies. The storm dragon has a desert cave, he did attract another dragon but I can remover the type of it, who liked the mana but wanted more meat.

Maybe those of us who picked a dragon that wandered the cave before biomes will get something nifty too, instead of a plain grey cave. I bet they are working on it right this moment!!  laugh.gif

This will teach me to be patient, wait a bit and read threads before getting all excited and hopping right in when it started up. smile.gif

Fingers crossed that we do...

Yeah, decided I should have waited, too!

Aurelianus (CB Gold from 2009) has had visits from an Imperial Flesh Crowne & Deep Sea ...

Edited by JaneMcAsh

This cave continues to attract a grave dragon. smile.gif

user posted image

Where did you find the mushroom items? I don't see them on any of my item lists.

Where did you find the mushroom items? I don't see them on any of my item lists.

The mushrooms are under Sweets.

The mushroom items are under the Sweets.

Do we know yet what kind of cave bred dragons get?

My dragon is 6G, so does he have the biome of the CB parents (way back when)?

Mushrooms are sweets c:

Btw, now the Tangar wants misc c:

edit: ninja'd a million times

Edited by umbreon_rock

I want to see someone decorate their cave with nothing but the boot. xd.png

They're in Sweets!

Wait, what hatchies?

And a sweet loving Tangar is wandering around my plain bred Nilia's cave wink.gif

Hatchies can now be seen in TJ's first post in this thread.