TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yeah, i also think that the lava cave was something that was added later on, but it was not just plain grey it was the black version of plain. wink.gif

Edit: Typo queen

Yeah, seems that is what is going on.

Maybe those of us who picked a dragon that wandered the cave before biomes will get something nifty too, instead of a plain grey cave. I bet they are working on it right this moment!! laugh.gif

This will teach me to be patient, wait a bit and read threads before getting all excited and hopping right in when it started up. smile.gif

Oh my gosh, the new Volcano cave is awesome! ohmy.gif Now I'm hoping to see more ocean lapping up in my Coastal cave. *Tries not to get too excited over the possibilities*

"A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat."

I am so happy now! No Desipis stalker at the moment. *touch wood*

Mine is the plain cave, but I still think it looks nice now that it is all decorated. Sadly, I cannot please Miss Grave Picky Pants!

Perhaps Miss Grave Picky Pants must've determined that nothing in there is flammable and therefore suitable for eating? ohmy.gif

My Sweetling is being stalked by a Deep Sea. D: I'm awful at decorating though, so I can't share my cave!

Tabs, I love you.

That cave had better have some water in it. What is she doing, floundering in and out of the cave to give him disapproving looks?

biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

That cave had better have some water in it. What is she doing, floundering in and out of the cave to give him disapproving looks?

biggrin.gif

Deep Sea - "What? No, I didn't drag myself 5 miles inland just to snort at you..."

Why do people complain about the dragon they've attracted? Do they know this dragon's personality based solely on its breed? It's your dragon's love life, after all. xd.pngI think it's adorable sorry.

Noooooohhhhooooooo, the bright pink female wanted more meat so i put a half a cow in it and now there is his Desipis stalker. *sigh* Only one more meat item... sad.gif

This cave continues to attract a grave dragon. smile.gif

user posted image

Pygmies can't be vamped, no. You DIDN'T, did you ?

I'm decidedly lacking in eggshells/vamps, so no. I just checked to see if they could be bitten at all. I don't bite Holidays, the chance of a dead egg is too high for my tastes given the scarcity. :v

user posted image

I don't care what kind of things those female dragons are searching for, every female will be wowed by this cave biggrin.gif

user posted image

Better than my attempt at spelling that word...

user posted image

I don't care what kind of things those female dragons are searching for, every female will be wowed by this cave biggrin.gif

Awww! What female could resist that type of courtship?

Guys the s2s are nice! They're not pink, but red, and it appears they might be long-bodied like an Eastern. Which means they might look nice for RAs next year?

ohmy.gif Did your cave change or am I not caffeinated enough?!

It did! No lava last night, lava this morning.

Stupid dwarves. I'm going to have to put out some Balrog-B-Gone, I just know it.

Probably the plain gray one for bred dragons? I dunnO? (Someone definitely has put a GoN in there though, I recall. Confirmation? x3)

Yeah; Prince of the Whirlpool Isles was mine, and he got a plain grey cave.

And a VERY PERSISTANT White who needs to go stare down someone else so my dweeb can get more suitors. I've changed SO MUCH and she still wants to stick around...

Looks like we're getting another Eastern Dragon this year, at least from what I can tell about the hatchies. No rejections on my end, I love Easterns biggrin.gif Also this stinking Bleeding moon won't leave my GW alone xd.png

Wow, I'm loving everyone's caves! ... I might be inspired. I hope. I suck at decorating.

Am I the only one who had a hard time figuring out the s1 hatchie? I couldn't figure out where the head was, and I think I figured out the tail but not sure. It's just so small! *personally likes bigger hatchies*

edit: I really wish we had an option to just 'wipe' the cave and start fresh. Deleting things one by one is really annoying!

Edited by Marie19R

Looks like we're getting another Eastern Dragon this year, at least from what I can tell about the hatchies. No rejections on my end, I love Easterns biggrin.gif Also this stinking Bleeding moon won't leave my GW alone xd.png

A Bleeding Moon won't back off of my Nebbie! xd.png