TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Welp, I have no clue if all emails have sent, but as of right now, no email for me. I will remain hopeful.

Congrats to everyone who has received the long foretold email!

I am not sure that conversation will help me.

My apologies for bringing it up :c

But I thought it would be pretty fun to see who wins at losing tongue.gif

Haven't got any email yet. But since TJ said they're still being sent out, I'm still unsure. Congrats to those who won xd.png

Edit: Just checked, and of course... nope. sad.gif Thanks for the link anyways

Edited by exaflare

Oh wow~ I got a Gold Shimmer-Scale!

That is the first raffle I've ever actually gotten anything in. xd.png

Oooh a Gold Winner! Congrats! And congrats to all the other fellow winners that I haven't congratulated yet. xd.png

My apologies for bringing it up :c

But I thought it would be pretty fun to see who wins at losing tongue.gif

And maybe it could be. xd.png

Just... maybe I never should have HOPED to win at all.

Awww. Loser again. Not that I'm even remotely surprised. laugh.gif Fingers crossed for the redraw!

We won't get the eggs for a while yet. TJ has to get all the confirmations in assuming they actually work, and then we'll have to wait for any back ups if there are people he doesn't hear back from. Someone up thread said probably 2-3 weeks. Hopefully NOT in the middle of Valentine's Frenzy!

Oh, okay! I usually don't pay much attention if I don't win, so I've never really known how the accepting prizes/getting prizes worked. xd.png And I've been here for all of them, so I should have had some sort of idea, whoops. It went to the 2014 Holiday Event page when I accepted, so I wasn't sure if I did it wrong somehow or if it just didn't work, or if that was how it happened for everyone.

Maybe if it went to another page, or had a one time message at the top of the page it goes to, that says the projected time frame when you'll get your egg would help?

No win for me, but its ok. I have one of each of the Shimmers (not cb/2nd gen obviously but I take what I can get) so I'm not too disappointed. I hope that some people who didn't have any at all got one they needed.

wow o.o i won a prize!

it's been years since i've last played and i only started again last year for the christmas dragons, this is great ^^

thank you tj!

Oh, okay! I usually don't pay much attention if I don't win, so I've never really known how the accepting prizes/getting prizes worked. xd.png And I've been here for all of them, so I should have had some sort of idea, whoops. It went to the 2014 Holiday Event page when I accepted, so I wasn't sure if I did it wrong somehow or if it just didn't work, or if that was how it happened for everyone.

Maybe if it went to another page, or had a one time message at the top of the page it goes to, that says the projected time frame when you'll get your egg would help?

A number of us have had the same experience with it going to the 2014 Holiday page, so hopefully that's correct! If no one gets their prize dragon, I suspect there will be an insurrection. smile.gif

Congratulations!

*checking her e-mail*

Meh, it looks like no prize for me... for the 5th time. I think I'm getting used to it. Luck just isn't on my side XD

Although, hope is not entirely lost! There's always a chance that I'm in a backup group, right? XD

Anyway, congrats to all the winners! :D

Well, congrats to everyone who won something biggrin.gif As always, I didn't have luck, but well, that's normal wink.gif Now I can prepare for new valentine dragons, it's time to thinking of new mates for my old valentines smile.gif

No e-mail...maybe on the Raffle Page:

Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2014 Holiday Raffle.

Oh well, maybe on the re-draw I'd be lucky...

Either way, congrats to the winners

For the hopefuls: Page to check if you've won

For the winners: Raffle Winners' Guide

Thanks for the links Rhynn. smile.gif

Seems like I didn't win, again.

I've never won a raffle, and I've entered all of them.

Oh well. I have a great job that I love, an amazing husband, and a loving fuzzy cat. Next to all that, a raffle shiny is very little.

Would have still been nice though.

*sigh*

Nope, no shiny for me... Oh well. Congrats winners!

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

Ah, not me this time, either. For now... hehe *tiny sliver of hope for the redraw* Well, huge congrats to everyone who did win!! Enjoy your shinies and don't let anyone spoil it for you, should someone try to do so biggrin.gif

Congratulations to the winners! poptartFINALTINY.gifthumbs_up.png

alot.pngcensorkip.gifvelociraptor.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gifshades.pngthumbs_up.png

Good job to the winners, hope you win next year to the not-so-luckies. (Including me)

Well its a good thing that I kept telling myself over and over again that I wasn't going to win. I'm disappointed, but I expected it anyways.

Congrats to the winners, maybe next year I can win!

THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE RAFFLE IS A LIE!!

This was the real raffle.... (gifts ONLY for non-winners)

4th gen silver shimmer spiral x seasonals: http://dragcave.net/teleport/51704f4d93200...49d58e4769937de gone

3rd gen gold from ALT sweeling: http://dragcave.net/teleport/b1a8d846a80b9...06278b7a62e9120 gone

3rd gen pure thuwed: http://dragcave.net/teleport/04da4559f4d34...5422f6a24145e2e gone

3rd gen shimmerkin from CB hellhorse even gen: http://dragcave.net/teleport/f5b9ebdc8b6ca...1859f5468e3d06d gone

4th gen white (holly chekcer): http://dragcave.net/teleport/071a23691165f...cfea18ec24c929e gone

If these gifts are taken by someone who has already won I will relase the most aggressive and ferocious Desipis against him/her.

I didn't win, of course. wink.gif 5th raffle with every ticket available, but still no prize :/

What's the title of the e-mail that tell you that you have won? Could someone told it to me, please? xd.png I will check it this evening, too.

I hope that the lucky winners will breed them en mass... or that this suggestion will be relased xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94