TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Plot twist: Nobody actually won and he only sent emails and stuff to make it seem like people did. tongue.gif

Oh man, that would be horrible! Hahaha.

I wasn´t expecting to win, so I´m not surprised that I wasn´t drawn in the Raffle.

Congrats everyone, and maybe I will finally have a chance to get my first 2nd gen Prize this year - probably not, I´m too shy to ask for more than a Prize-kin anyway biggrin.gif

Edited by tjenni

Plot twist: Nobody actually won and he only sent emails and stuff to make it seem like people did. tongue.gif

I've got the perfect meme for that!

user posted image

The actual dragons won't be given out until a few weeks from now. Make sure to keep an egg spot open until it's on your scroll or you may not get it!!!

So how do you know when they are transferred to your Scroll?

Do we get a message of it or ??

how do I know my entry was accepted?It went straight to the gift tags after I entered the custom code

it says I won a 3rd prize and I entered a short word but I would like the opportunity to change that if it's been taken....says I get a random code insteaad if it has

...and, not to be rude,but since I've heard horror stories,please note this is not an open invitation to pm me asking for offspring of whatever it was I won. What did I win?

Same thing happened to me. I e-mailed TJ about it. Don't want to lose my Silver shimmer smile.gif

So how do you know when they are transferred to your Scroll?

Do we get a message of it or ??

From what I heard in past raffles, the egg will just appear. TJ might make a news post about it, though.

*edit* It'll most likely be fogged when it arrives on your scroll

Edited by Rhynn Collins

@Salvatores I'm pretty sure he'll notify you by email or something when you're going to get the prize.

Of course, I won't be having these issues...

user posted image

I keep getting the same thing. I e-mailed T.J about it.

Yeah, I just emailed him too. Hopefully we'll ALL get responses soon so we can relax and bask in the glow of being winners. tongue.gif

Yes, I emailed him too^^ I just hope he isn't drowned in emails by now *lol*

And being a winner feels really exciting, I must say *lol* so I'd like to enjoy it without the anxiety of "maybe something went wrong?"

Edited by Varnayrah

Same thing happened to me. I e-mailed TJ about it. Don't want to lose my Silver shimmer smile.gif

I've won a Bronze Shimmer Scale. I really want it... <3

Never entered a Raffle before on DragCave I believe but this winning is nice for a change biggrin.gif

Well I am off to work. Guess I'll check back in later in the day. Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone here whether winner or not has a great day! smile.gif!

I've won a Bronze Shimmer Scale. I really want it... <3

Never entered a Raffle before on DragCave I believe but this winning is nice for a change biggrin.gif

Congratulations smile.gif If you have any questions feel free to PM me! I've never won yet myself, but I've helped a friend of mine manage her prize when she first got it, which gave a lot of insight wink.gif

Yes, I emailed him too^^ I just hope he isn't drowned in emails by now *lol*

And being a winner feels really exciting, I must say *lol* so I'd like to enjoy it without the anxiety of "maybe something went wrong?"

Yep, yep, yep. I don't know what I would do if I didn't get my bronze baby after all. I've been playing DC for 6 years, and this is the first time I've won anything. blink.gif

I keep getting the same thing. I e-mailed T.J about it.

Let us know what TJ said?

I've entered every raffle so far, and this is the first time I've won... I'd hate to lose my baby now. smile.gif

I've gotten 3 mails from other players here on the forum about my price?

I don't really know what to do with them cause I'm confused about what it is they want from me x)

A baby dragon if mine has grown up or what?

Congrats to all the winners!

Would love an offspring one day if possible LOL.

I don't really know what to do with them cause I'm confused about what it is they want from me x)

Exactly. Feel free to take your time to think about what you want and how you want to trade. happy.gif I'm planning on using surveymonkey to try and keep my PM box relatively clean.

EDIT: Also, would anyone like to proof my sign-up sheet and let me know if I missed anything obvious? It's not open yet, but I'm trying to make everything as fair as possible.

Edited by Ponie

I don't really pay attention to raffles since the chances are so slim, but I actually won!!! I can't believe it!!!

That feels so rude to me, I'd never do that...

And yes, they want 2nd Gen Prizes from you and you can ask a high price for them if you want to, because they will ask a high price for the 3rd Gens they will trade off later on.

Edited by lilysally

I don't really pay attention to raffles since the chances are so slim, but I actually won!!! I can't believe it!!!

Congrats biggrin.gif

What did you win?

@Salvatores I'm pretty sure he'll notify you by email or something when you're going to get the prize.

Of course, I won't be having these issues...

user posted image

Hey, that looks like me!! Love it. xd.png