TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Exactly.  Feel free to take your time to think about what you want and how you want to trade.  happy.gif  I'm planning on using surveymonkey to try and keep my PM box relatively clean.

And note you also don't have to trade. Some people gift and some people don't breed theirs at all. ^^

EDIT: Also, would anyone like to proof my sign-up sheet and let me know if I missed anything obvious?  It's not open yet, but I'm trying to make everything as fair as possible.

Sure, if you want I can.

O_O I actually won one?! Yay, thank you!

I came to check if anyone else was not seeing their egg, but I guess it's happening to everyone. Hah.

Congrats biggrin.gif

What did you win?

I won a Silver! My favorite of all the colors!

Oh wow~ I got a Gold Shimmer-Scale!

That is the first raffle I've ever actually gotten anything in. xd.png

Congrats! You're the first confirmed gold winner. happy.gif

Meh whatever, I've still got plenty of shimmers and Tinsels. (Although they're all pretty much 12+ generation, messy, and inbred.) xd.png

Meh, I got nothing sad.gif

Congratulations to all the raffle winners, I sincerely applaud you all smile.gif

I will proceed to adding a 2nd gen Silver Shimmer to my pipe dream list.

Edited by This_Guy_001

O_O I actually won one?! Yay, thank you!

I came to check if anyone else was not seeing their egg, but I guess it's happening to everyone. Hah.

We won't get the eggs for a while yet. TJ has to get all the confirmations in assuming they actually work, and then we'll have to wait for any back ups if there are people he doesn't hear back from. Someone up thread said probably 2-3 weeks. Hopefully NOT in the middle of Valentine's Frenzy!

ohmy.gif

Wow, I won!

First time ever! Thank You so much!

I love my prize happy.gif

Update: Please no more asking for 2nd gen, I don't even have a dragon yet laugh.gif

Edited by PiratePrincess

Oh wow~ I got a Gold Shimmer-Scale!

That is the first raffle I've ever actually gotten anything in. xd.png

Wow, mazel tov! That's fantastic!

Once again I didn't win but luckily I've got at least one of each and of decent breeding so I'm happy whether or not I find myself a runner up should there be any that win but don't reply in time.Congrats to all that won! biggrin.gif

@Salvatores I'm pretty sure he'll notify you by email or something when you're going to get the prize.

Of course, I won't be having these issues...

user posted image

Let's make it a competition, to take away the bite of losing laugh.gif I've lost, uh, 4 raffles so far, and each time I had the max number of entries (max recipes cooked, max daily bars filled, etc.).

Congratulations to those who won!

I am kind of glad it's over. Now we don't have to check our Emails every ten seconds. I of course, did not win, but the event was still fun!

Let's make it a competition, to take away the bite of losing laugh.gif I've lost, uh, 4 raffles so far, and each time I had the max number of entries (max recipes cooked, max daily bars filled, etc.).

Same. Except this will be my 5th year losing. tongue.gif

Are we going to get eggs as soon as we decide, or do we have to wait? I would like to see my silver:-)

Edited by Ivyeth

Are we going to get eggs as soon as we decide, or do we have to wait? I would like to see my shimmer :-)

Eggs will be distributed as soon as all winners have filled out their form and everything is in order. Usually takes about a month, unless things have changed.

I've uh, lost 1 raffle, and I had the max number of entries. (14/14)

user posted image

Congratulations to those who won the raffle. I'm sure someone has linked this, but I don't see it on this page, here is Amazon's Guide for raffle winners. It should be helpful.

and to those who won't be receiving a shiny new CB tinsel or shimmer, remember, you aren't losers. You just didn't get lucky this year.

Same. Except this will be my 5th year losing. tongue.gif

I am not sure that conversation will help me.