TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Congrats to all the winners!

Sadly not a winner this year but maybe next year!

I've participated in every raffle, still no luck winning, like many other users.

Oh well, congratulations to those who won! smile.gif

For the hopefuls: Page to check if you've won

For the winners: Raffle Winners' Guide

I'm crossing my fingers for the back up pool but honestly if my hopes where small for being a main winner, even less are my hopes for redraw. I mean I kinda saw it coming too. Due to my trip out to see my boyfriend I ended up missing out on raffle entries. One of those misses was mainly due to getting hypothermia from a bad decision xd.png it was awesome though~

All the congrats to the winners~

quoting for anyone that may still need it :3

I told myself I was not going to pout if I didn't get one this year.

Well, there's always next year... and the year after that... *slinks off to NOT pout*

Aww, I don't think I won anything. .3.

Oh well, there's always next year. biggrin.gif

I hadn't said it before, Congrats to the winners... the truth is I wish I was one of you. wink.gif

I don't think I won, but with how awful this week has been I'm hardly surprised by one more disappointment. sleep.gif

Oh well, congrats to all those new winners! May all your codes be grand! biggrin.gif

If any winners would ever like to trade second gen prize babies, feel free to ask for anything from my scroll! :D

Pleasepleaseplease my dream of owning a pretty prize could still come true

If any winners would ever like to trade second gen prize babies, feel free to ask for anything from my scroll! biggrin.gif

Pleasepleaseplease my dream of owning a pretty prize could still come true

I knowwww, I hope there is a silver owner who will breed with Mistletoes. Or a Bronze with Desipis, I want those sooo badly. sad.gif

Yet another year I get to be a fantastic loser that makes the winners shine so much brighter biggrin.gif There must be losers so there can be winners so losers - or future prize winners - pat yourself on the back remember the fun of playing and know not everyone wins the lottery but it is fun to dream wink.gif

For the winners Congrats to all of you! I'm sure it has made your day, week, month, year! So happy for each and every one of you.

Alas, once again I wasn't a winner. Oh well, there is always next year!

Congratulations to all the winners! smile.gif

Might a nice winner post a screenshot of how a winning mail looks like, please? I wish to know its title at least wink.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

I don't have a second gen. prize, but all I'm hoping for is that someone makes a popular Tangar line.... That would make my day. *dreamy sigh*

Might a nice winner post a screenshot of how a winning mail looks like, please? I wish to know its title at least wink.gif

ACTUALLY, so long as it isn't against the rules or something, I'd be curious to see, myself.

*sigh* Guess I'll just stalk the AP and pray someone declined their prize and that I'm in the second pool.

I don't have a second gen. prize, but all I'm hoping for is that someone makes a popular Tangar line.... That would make my day. *dreamy sigh*

I'm creating a harem of every female of every breed available for my Lord Myst, and with new winners, its very possible :3 You'll be the first to get a shiny from Myst x Tangar when it happens~

Sure.

user posted image

Hope that helps!

Winning mail said this: More

From T.J. L [Dragon Cave] Holiday 2014 Raffle - Hello, Congratulations! You have been chosen as one of the winners in Dragon Cave's Holiday 2014.

Edit: Ninja'd. xd.png

Did anyone hear back from TJ about the confirmation?

Edited by Raphy