TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

No shiny for me *sighs*

But I expected as much, so it's not that bad ^^ Congrats to all winners though! And ifthere's custom codes, I really hope noone steals the one I wanted so I can try again next year laugh.gif

Edit: I took the Bleeding Moon, thank you so much wub.gif

Edited by Glyndlamir

Thank you so much Naruhina. That's a really sweet gesture. <3

I took the first egg, will give it a good home. I think it's one of the lowest gens I have!

Takes the bite out of not winning, yet again.

Welp, I'm off to bed. I really hope this whole prize confirmation issue has been cleared up by morning, because if I lose this prize I am not going to be happy D:

Thank you so much Naruhina. That's a really sweet gesture. <3

I took the first egg, will give it a good home. I think it's one of the lowest gens I have!

Takes the bite out of not winning, yet again.

well... that was fast! I will gift some more in a few hours wink.gif You're welcome

Edited by Naruhina_94

I never really win at raffles and I know that I have the worst luck, but I always get way too invested in it ._.

Oh right, sleepy me is a butt.

Congrats to all the winners!! Be sure to check out the prize winners guide for those first time prize owners~! Feel free to contact me if you have any question, or wanna squee to someone in private but still with someone~

congrats people~ I cant wait to see all the lovely little shiny babies crawilin around~

Edited by AnanoKimi

I never really win at raffles and I know that I have the worst luck, but I always get way too invested in it ._.

You're not the only one...I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up either. I have no idea why I did, since all the raffles since the beginning have been nothing but disappointment. >:

It's okay though, honestly, there are a lot of us; and the best we can do is smile and think...maybe next year

wow o.o i won a prize!

it's been years since i've last played and i only started again last year for the christmas dragons, this is great ^^

thank you tj!

Congratulations on winning! (:

Naruhina, this is a really sweet idea (I did not take any of them, but it's a really nice gesture! (: ) - just wanted to say that. (;

I'm wondering, Is there only a raffle at Christmas or are there more ?

Only christmas hun sorry :3

Dangit... no luck ONCE AGAIN. 6 years of playing, and nothing....

Well my only hope now is that I'm on the backup list and a lot of people decline....

I had a really good feeling this year, too. sad.gif

Congrats to everyone, maybe I can get some 2nd gens... maybe....

Mhm~ Oh I wanna see all the cool codes and cute baby dragons!! I hope they're given out soon I can't wait~

No win for me. (Man, I was so hopeful this year)

But congrats to the winners! Looking forward to those sweet codes!

*sigh* No luck again. I'll just have to hope that I'm in the redraw pool and a lot of people decline.

I hope someone with a male silver shimmer starts a line with blue undines....

I hope someone with a male silver shimmer starts a line with blue undines....

I'm hoping for some Nhiostrife lines. I'd love to try and make a EG with the 'kins...No need for shinies, just purple! But really though, I hope the lower gens will be less than selling your soul for it. xd.png

Its a good thing I didnt hype myself too much. Ah well I should probably go back to sleep since I've only slept about 3hours and some minutes so yeah :3

Congraz to all the winners, man i'm jealous. wink.gif

Waah, there is always the backup pool. Or next year. Folks, don't give up. We will win. Someday. biggrin.gif