TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

THE CAKE IS A LIE! THE RAFFLE IS A LIE!!

This was the real raffle.... (gifts ONLY for non-winners)

4th gen silver shimmer spiral x seasonals: http://dragcave.net/teleport/51704f4d93200...49d58e4769937de gone

3rd gen gold from ALT sweeling: http://dragcave.net/teleport/b1a8d846a80b9...06278b7a62e9120 gone

3rd gen pure thuwed: http://dragcave.net/teleport/04da4559f4d34...5422f6a24145e2e gone

3rd gen shimmerkin from CB hellhorse even gen: http://dragcave.net/teleport/f5b9ebdc8b6ca...1859f5468e3d06d gone

4th gen white (holly chekcer): http://dragcave.net/teleport/071a23691165f...cfea18ec24c929e gone

If these gifts are taken by someone who has already won I will relase the most aggressive and ferocious Desipis against him/her.

I didn't win, of course. wink.gif 5th raffle with every ticket available, but still no prize :/

What's the title of the e-mail that tell you that you have won? Could someone told it to me, please? xd.png I will check it this evening, too.

I hope that the lucky winners will breed them en mass... or that this suggestion will be relased xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

No shiny for me *sighs*

But I expected as much, so it's not that bad ^^ Congrats to all winners though! And ifthere's custom codes, I really hope noone steals the one I wanted so I can try again next year laugh.gif

Edit: I took the Bleeding Moon, thank you so much wub.gif

Edited by Glyndlamir

Thank you so much Naruhina. That's a really sweet gesture. <3

I took the first egg, will give it a good home. I think it's one of the lowest gens I have!

Takes the bite out of not winning, yet again.

Welp, I'm off to bed. I really hope this whole prize confirmation issue has been cleared up by morning, because if I lose this prize I am not going to be happy D:

Thank you so much Naruhina. That's a really sweet gesture. <3

I took the first egg, will give it a good home. I think it's one of the lowest gens I have!

Takes the bite out of not winning, yet again.

well... that was fast! I will gift some more in a few hours wink.gif You're welcome

Edited by Naruhina_94

I never really win at raffles and I know that I have the worst luck, but I always get way too invested in it ._.

Oh right, sleepy me is a butt.

Congrats to all the winners!! Be sure to check out the prize winners guide for those first time prize owners~! Feel free to contact me if you have any question, or wanna squee to someone in private but still with someone~

congrats people~ I cant wait to see all the lovely little shiny babies crawilin around~

Edited by AnanoKimi

I never really win at raffles and I know that I have the worst luck, but I always get way too invested in it ._.

You're not the only one...I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up either. I have no idea why I did, since all the raffles since the beginning have been nothing but disappointment. >:

It's okay though, honestly, there are a lot of us; and the best we can do is smile and think...maybe next year

wow o.o i won a prize!

it's been years since i've last played and i only started again last year for the christmas dragons, this is great ^^

thank you tj!

Congratulations on winning! (:

Naruhina, this is a really sweet idea (I did not take any of them, but it's a really nice gesture! (: ) - just wanted to say that. (;

I'm wondering, Is there only a raffle at Christmas or are there more ?

Only christmas hun sorry :3

Dangit... no luck ONCE AGAIN. 6 years of playing, and nothing....

Well my only hope now is that I'm on the backup list and a lot of people decline....

I had a really good feeling this year, too. sad.gif

Congrats to everyone, maybe I can get some 2nd gens... maybe....

Mhm~ Oh I wanna see all the cool codes and cute baby dragons!! I hope they're given out soon I can't wait~

Congrats to the winners! Hopefully this will make it easier to get a 2G prize. I hope so anyway. xd.png

No win for me. (Man, I was so hopeful this year)

But congrats to the winners! Looking forward to those sweet codes!

*sigh* No luck again. I'll just have to hope that I'm in the redraw pool and a lot of people decline.

I hope someone with a male silver shimmer starts a line with blue undines....

I hope someone with a male silver shimmer starts a line with blue undines....

I'm hoping for some Nhiostrife lines. I'd love to try and make a EG with the 'kins...No need for shinies, just purple! But really though, I hope the lower gens will be less than selling your soul for it. xd.png

Its a good thing I didnt hype myself too much. Ah well I should probably go back to sleep since I've only slept about 3hours and some minutes so yeah :3