TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Ender shimmer echoes/ Absol Brisinger

Edited by EnderEcho

Maybe try drawing dragons from your scroll to pass the time?

It's interesting to see everyone planning names and codes. I'd just be content to receive one, then geek out about names. I'm jealous of all of your preparedness.

I'm really not that prepared, I just have a few dorky codes in mind.

Ninja'd! But yeah, it really all depends on how excited we can get before Sock or TJ or Z closes the thread to keep down the spam. xd.png

Although in all honesty, all that will probably be done in another 'congrats' thread. Although a link to this guide should probably be included near the end, if possible. That way, all the lucky people who win who check the last few pages of the thread can see the link and go there.

Thank you! This is actually a really helpful thread. Whether I win or not, it's good to look through some basic etiquette and be polite.

How long is this going on for? (If it was mentioned a while ago, I'm sorry but I don't want to go through all 63 pages -.-)

Heh welcome to the dragcave forums, where when something exciting is posted, we discuss it for DAYS until the mods get sick of us and close it. xd.png This thread will probably go on for a few days after TJ finally tells people they've won, to give everyone time to freak out over it, hopefully WITHOUT drama but that's asking way too much. XP

Don't worry, you didn't miss much. All the important stuff will be in the first post anyway. This is just everyone being very impatient, very patient, or just laughing at everyone else's pain and misery.

As for downgrading to a silver shimmer, um... that'd have to be something to discuss with TJ, I don't think so though.

Say I won a gold shimmer, could I downgrade to a silver shimmer?

I don't think so sad.gif It's a take it or leave it thing as far as I know.

Not sure if this was answered or not: How long does someone have to respond if they are a winner, before moving on to the next person?

I would assime 24 hours from when the email was sent? idk. I'm distracting my self by drawing some dragon concepts I owe on some of the dragon requests area :3

Not sure if this was answered or not: How long does someone have to respond if they are a winner, before moving on to the next person?

It was 2 weeks last year, I believe. Not sure about this time

It was 2 weeks last year, I believe. Not sure about this time

2 weeks sounds better than my response though. I would assume 24 to maybe 72 hours to not keep people waiting but seeing as some people are not hereon a daily basis I can see why so long .w.

I think it was a week for them to respond, and then a week for the next people to respond to the redraw. Given how the shimmers and tinsels were given out mid-late February, this time frame seems accurate. Two weeks for the raffle, then a week for them to actually show up.

Though I would love to own both the types and all their colors, I'd totally wish for the Eastern dragons. <3 They happen to be my fave atm. biggrin.gif Like the shimmers. <3

I will repeat my thoughts...

the winners have yet to be notified because time is being given to fix emails.

I will repeat my thoughts...

the winners have yet to be notified because time is being given to fix emails.

We know, have you ever heard of a silly eight grader and her dreams?

How I feel while waiting for the announcement and trying to remain calm...

user posted image

^^^ YUP! xd.png

I... cannot imagine such a thing happening xd.png Though, perhaps, if someone wins one again, they'll just decline so it can go to those who haven't.

I agree; I mean, why would someone decline!? I can't even... X'D Though, I do see someone doing it so that there's a chance that someone else gets their first one or something. Otherwise maybe because they made some kind of "I will not take a prize" oath? (And who on earth would take THAT? xd.png)

^^^ YUP! xd.png

I agree; I mean, why would someone decline!? I can't even... X'D Though, I do see someone doing it so that there's a chance that someone else gets their first one or something. Otherwise maybe because they made some kind of "I will not take a prize" oath? (And who on earth would take THAT? xd.png)

If you were going to decline a prize, why did you even enter the raffle at all? Right? lol

If you were going to decline a prize, why did you even enter the raffle at all? Right? lol

Exactly! Unlessss they were doing it for the fun (hey, it's a big world, anyone could find filling a bar of mana fun, right? xd.png).

Anyone have ideas for liniages?

If its a gold it'll be bred with whatever, silver will be bred with mistletoes, and bronze with Desipis.

If it was possible, I would breed Gold with Day Glories, Silver with shadow walkers or dark must pygmies or purple nebbies and bronze with CB Coppers.

Because maybe they wanted CB Hybrid and not a prize? .w. Just sayin.

Hey guys, what if the prize was NEW DRAGONS that aren't shimmers or tinsels but two entirely NEW Eastern and Western prizes, and that's why there's so many right off the bat? wink.gif

Prize.... PYGMIES!

*dodges rotten fruit*

Hey guys, what if the prize was NEW DRAGONS that aren't shimmers or tinsels but two entirely NEW Eastern and Western prizes, and that's why there's so many right off the bat? wink.gif

Prize.... PYGMIES!

*dodges rotten fruit*

Lolz. I think it is still da normal prizes.