TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Hey guys, what if the prize was NEW DRAGONS that aren't shimmers or tinsels but two entirely NEW Eastern and Western prizes, and that's why there's so many right off the bat? wink.gif

Prize.... PYGMIES!

*dodges rotten fruit*

I'm pretty sure it'll be the Tinsels and Shimmers, although I would love if these were two completely new sprites... but I don't have much hope for that.

Hey guys, what if the prize was NEW DRAGONS that aren't shimmers or tinsels but two entirely NEW Eastern and Western prizes, and that's why there's so many right off the bat? wink.gif

Prize.... PYGMIES!

*dodges rotten fruit*

Oh please no, not because I dn't want any new dragons but the sheer number of rotten fruit not just flying at you but DC in general will be enough to make a ginormous compost pile. Yeh.

I want another tinsel but I' be happy with a shmmer. I'd be happy with winning regardless of the place. More shiny babies to throw at people!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Prize.... PYGMIES!

*dodges rotten fruit*

Well, you're probably dodging rotten fruit because there are only few Pygmy species in Dragon Cave, and therefore not many choices for mates. tongue.gif

Cave is down.

Mean something?

Nevermind... back up, nothing new to see. *goes back to lurking*

Edited by cynlee717

Cave is down.

Mean something?

Nevermind... back up, nothing new to see. *goes back to lurking*

And now it's back. Hopefully that means more things are happening!

Now time to stop stalking this thread and go catch some sleep. Hopefully emails will go out overnight!

I personally would not like prize pygmies or prize Twin Heads. They breed SO selectively that it would have little point to it.

If you were going to decline a prize, why did you even enter the raffle at all? Right? lol

Honestly, I would prefer to win a CB Hybrid over a prize, but if I did win a prize instead I'd keep it because of how much more help it would be than a CB Hybrid would. Unless I got a bronze tinsel (not a very big fan of those at all) I would definitely downgrade for a CB Male Bluna/Male Hellhorse regardless to it being more helpful for getting things I wanted, just because I wouldn't be happy with it like I would if I had one of the mentioned hybrids (would pick female alt black but we have a few of those already so I'd probably swap offspring if I could find an owner who'd want to swap). smile.gif

Gahh, I just want to know if I've won. I would love to win, but right now the stress of both life, this raffle, and the pain in my feet from the blisters covering them is enough for me to say. "You know what, I don't need that Prize, I'd love it for sure, but right now I just want to know."

Edited by shadowfighter

did I see a post about fish in here, or am I imagining things..?

gah, brain. get yourself together.

Shadow, use your dark energy to revive the dying Psysol. Please... Help...

Well I did say Bluna... If that counts in the slightest... xd.png

How long has it been? Days? Months? Years? When will this madness end! *Runs around flailing arms*

user posted image

To make sure you get all Dragon Cave site communications, you should make sure your site email address is properly set for your account. In just a few simple steps you can verify your current email address associated with your account and change it if necessary.

Click on Account at the top of any Dragon Cave page to be taken to the account page. Then click Account Settings to be taken to the account settings page to can make changes to your account.

At the top of the page is a box for your password. For most changes, you need to type your password here. This time, you won’t have to, however, since there is a box for it further down the page. Scroll down to find Change E-Mail.

The Change E-Mail section asks for your current password before you can submit a new e-mail address. If you change your password here, the site will send a verification email to ensure hat you own the email address. This section also tells you what your current email address is.

it's that long waits that never everrr end... tongue.gif and yes i saw a fish post somewhere...goldfish i think...how did that even happen biggrin.gif

it's that long waits that never everrr end... tongue.gif and yes i saw a fish post somewhere...goldfish i think...how did that even happen biggrin.gif

The lists of things to do while you wait mentioned goldfish. The discussion rose from that.

The lists of things to do while you wait mentioned goldfish. The discussion rose from that.

Why is everyone still... hooked on the thing about fish being mentioned in this thread? //shot

Welp, I need to go to bed now. I went to bed waaay too late last night, so hopefully emails will be sent out tomorrow~... but hey, you never know, it may be the day after tomorrow... let's hope not.

Aghhh, I just want the answer of whether I win or not already! xd.png But I still can understand if the "waiting time" is for people to prepare their email to make sure they actually get the notification. I've seen posts in this thread occasionally of "finally changed my email to a working one" every now and then, so it's not like time is passing with nothing going on, I guess... welp!

gah, brain. get yourself together.

Yes, but as I already posted asking people to stay on topic, I figured it was someone who just missed my post.

To make sure you get all Dragon Cave site communications, you should make sure your site email address is properly set for your account. In just a few simple steps you can verify your current email address associated with your account and change it if necessary.

Click on Account at the top of any Dragon Cave page to be taken to the account page. Then click Account Settings to be taken to the account settings page to can make changes to your account.

At the top of the page is a box for your password. For most changes, you need to type your password here. This time, you won’t have to, however, since there is a box for it further down the page. Scroll down to find Change E-Mail.

The Change E-Mail section asks for your current password before you can submit a new e-mail address. If you change your password here, the site will send a verification email to ensure hat you own the email address. This section also tells you what your current email address is.

How long does it take for this verification e-mail to show up?

How long does it take for this verification e-mail to show up?

I just changed my email and it literally took seconds for me to get the Verification.