TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

@_Sin_ Prob doesn't own it.

What they said.

Also, considering playing Ninja Storm Revolution or just drawing to pass time.

There's so much I could do, to keep me sane-ish.

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

Contrary to what I said that made socky giggle, Saturday was not cancelled.

Contrary to what I said that made socky giggle, Saturday was not cancelled.

Just don't cancel Sunday. I need it.

Because I am an important person and I deserve them. I also deserve animal crackers, but that's beside the point because you obviously weren't here last night.

Back on topic though, would you like a pet goldfish?

Okay, back on actual topic though, I made a list last night of things to do while waiting for the raffle update.

*hands over animal crackers* Happy?

And well I think I deserve a Prize but I doubt Ill get one. And actually, yes. Id very much like a pet goldfish. tongue.gif

Another To Do List To Keep You Guys Occupied

[...]

22) Reply to this post, and make your own to do list.

Doing no.22. wink.gif

Yet Another List

A) Go outside and look at a bird.

cool.gif Revise code and naming plans for all 6 possible prizes.

C) Work out why 'b' turned into a smiley.

D) Draw a picture.

E) Add a couple of sentences to your current novel if you have one, start writing a novel if you haven't.

F) Discover a forum setting you never knew was there.

G) Search the AP for codes that someone else wants.

H) Blink.

I) Search for the dragons that took those awesome names you would have loved to use for your dragons.

J) Find something to chase.

K) Drink some water.

L) Eat something.

M) Wonder if I'll do the whole alphabet.

N) Check any other forums you know.

O) Play tetris.

P) Name another dragon.

Q) Describe another dragon.

R) Review another ten descriptions.

S) Blink again.

T) Debate the usefulness (or lack thereof) of lists like this which no-one actually follows completely.

U) Glomp gift someone.

V) Click CTRL+V and see what pastes.

W) Read some other DC threads.

X) Wonder if TJ hasn't updated the thread already while you were reading this long, long list.

Y) Frantically refresh your email, this page and the Thuwed list.

Z) Come up with more letters for the alphabet so that this list can be continued.

xd.png

You know winning a prize could actually be a nightmare if you are too nice or you aren't well organized. I would love to win but I know I would also regret winning LOL. Flooded with PMs, I mean if it is worth a hundred or more headaches than alright. Than again it is good so many new lines are coming out to make them less rare over the years.

No you don't. You do not want a pet goldfish. My (insert bad words here) Ex sent my children home to me with carnival goldfish. I should have loaded them into the car and dropped the scaly buggers back on his doorstep.

Goldfish grow. And then they grow more. And then they Keep Growing!

I've had to buy a new tank. New filter... I do not want to think about how much money and time these fish have cost me.

But I'd love some animal crackers while we wait.

Having been here since 2008, and dedicated that entire time but rarely getting anything good, I like to think I deserve a prize too. xd.png But there's a lot of people who were here as long or longer than me, 13,981 if we're going by forum number, although to be fair I didn't join the forum until a few months after I joined the site. My oldest dragon is August 17th, 2008. All my awesome stuff was caught between when I first joined and right after Valentine's haha.

Also I think TJ might be messing with the code. >_> The Thuwed page looks like this:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/017...rxi-d8ebzxt.png ~Linked for size~

That poor golden wyvern turned into a GoN egg and died. xd.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

*hands over animal crackers* Happy?

And well I think I deserve a Prize but I doubt Ill get one. And actually, yes. Id very much like a pet goldfish. tongue.gif

You'll need this then.

And I know for a fact I'm not getting a prize, so I'm just looking forward to valentines day instead.

They also need more water per inch because they're apparently very good at dirtying your tank.

Edit: Goldfish, that is.

Edited by Tehya Faye

No you don't. You do not want a pet goldfish. My (insert bad words here) Ex sent my children home to me with carnival goldfish. I should have loaded them into the car and dropped the scaly buggers back on his doorstep.

I've had to buy a new tank. New filter... I do not want to think about how much money and time these fish have cost me.

Haha, I did that to my dad once. He let me play a harmless carnival game, so sure that I would lose. There was many trips to the pet store and many other fish after that one. :}

Having been here since 2008, and dedicated that entire time but rarely getting anything good, I like to think I deserve a prize too. xd.png But there's a lot of people who were here as long or longer than me, 13,981 if we're going by forum number, although to be fair I didn't join the forum until a few months after I joined the site. My oldest dragon is August 17th, 2008. All my awesome stuff was caught between when I first joined and right after Valentine's haha.

Also I think TJ might be messing with the code. >_> The Thuwed page looks like this:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/017...rxi-d8ebzxt.png ~Linked for size~

That poor golden wyvern turned into a GoN egg and died. xd.png

My dragons appear like that too. I thought it was my phone acting up ._. Nevermind they are back to normal.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I have now compiled names and potential custom codes for any of the 6 Prizes I may be potentially awarded xd.png

This waiting has my head spinning.

Okay, I thought it was something on my end causing the images to stop loading. Glad I'm not the only one having issues!

(hopefully this means emails are imminent!)

Is this a good ratio?

4 7qTZ7 6 days 20 hours 3461 349 3 9.9 : 1 Healthy

Okay, I thought it was something on my end causing the images to stop loading. Glad I'm not the only one having issues!

(hopefully this means emails are imminent!)

!!! Can't wait!

The name and code I came up with can be used for any of the 6 different kinds, it's not specifically for any one color or species. xd.png I'd love it regardless, it just needs to gender male.

Mmm youre right. Theyre a pain in the butt -.-

Is this a good ratio?

4 7qTZ7 6 days 20 hours 3461 349 3 9.9 : 1 Healthy

It's fine for a hatchling. smile.gif

Mmm youre right. Theyre a pain in the butt -.-

My husband and I purchased guppies to dirty and "settle in" a new tank before we purchased sharks. They proliferated continually and it soon just became our guppy tank. tongue.gif