TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Going back to that pie chart someone did a few pages earlier, I like to think I'm in the red section. I mean it would be nice to win (been around since the tree contest and still nothing. lol), though I keep checking this thread not to see if the e-mails have been sent, but because the conversations are so funny. XD

ETA: Besides, I don't really have anything else to do. Egglocked and everything that's gendered has been named... I suppose I could check out Forum Games or SD or write descriptions but... *shrug* XD

Edited by Denwayasha

user posted image

She would so say that. If cats could talk. tongue.gif

This is awesome! I also understand your comment about not having the HM category, that's how I got my hands on my CB Holly for the 2013 raffle.

Yeah I'm disappointed about that. If we had HM and I'd won I'd have down graded to a HM to get a CB Holly.

Well all the hubub of not enough winners or prizes spurred this decision which like you makes me a little sad. We still get something nice though.

I still don't know if I should've taken my prize when it was offered to me, or if I should feel lucky that I instead took a HM when they were still offered > w<

Either way, best of luck to everyone!

I know I'm anxiously checking my email every day now lol

Lol yup. Part of me is like "Should I have just gotten a CB Hell horse when I had the chance or did I choose right in getting my tinsel?" Oh well xd.png

@ ladyvidel: Yeah I just had to imagine what Grumpy Cat would say to me if I won. tongue.gif

You're so lucky. I'm sad that I can never get a CB Holly (except in case of winning an HM) because they are so pretty and I would be able to build so many lines with them.

A Prize would be good too. I know I haven't one but there is still a small part of me that says i might have done. rolleyes.gif

Which is why I'm still here. I just want to find out that I haven't won so I can congratulate the winners and get back to my breeding projects.

Edited by Cireth

I can already predict the drama that will unfold if someone wins a third prize this year lol. I know there was enough last year over someone winning a second time. Actually, multiple someones. I really hope that doesn't happen this year, because otherwise that might just prove that something is up.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is shenanigans.

Well when all the same people are allowed to enter regardless of having won or not, multiple winners can happen. Especially if it is randomized by a program and not picked by hand. :3

It would have been nice to have a CB Hellhorse, but maybe there will be another way someday. Not necessarily the "store" (which seemed more like DQIX Alchemy with mana than an actual store last time I looked), but a way to do it would be nice.

I wish TJ could find a company to produce Plushie Dragons.

I would like to have plushie prize dragons even if I couldn't win one. biggrin.gif

OMG these memes are killing me... XDDD

This waiting is playing with my nerves :c.

I've never been a very patient person, and the waiting is even worse now that I have a slightly larger chance. I've already decided what I'm going to name my Prize if I got one with (Liesel from Book Thief) its code (Thief) and its mate.

Setting up myself for failure: check.

It's funny, I actually considered the code "Thief" awhile ago. But, I don't think I'm going for that one if I win ^^; As for setting ourselves up for failure, I checked that off my list a good few hours ago xd.png

EDIT:

I would like to have plushie prize dragons even if I couldn't win one. biggrin.gif

I'd probably love that =O Get myself one every year so that I can say "I GOT A PRIZE... PLUSHEH" xd.png (I probably wouldn't do that LITERALLY, but I'd possibly get myself at least one xd.png)

Edited by Kira-san

Yes please. I want to collect plushie dragons. Eggs and hatchlings too!

I have a couple friends who make plushies on Etsy, though one of them was on dragcave but found it boring and moved to Flight Rising instead.

Plushie dragons would be awesome. I wouldn't be able to get them for a while (can't buy stuff online at the moment), but I'd still enjoy the availability.

I have a couple friends who make plushies on Etsy, though one of them was on dragcave but found it boring and moved to Flight Rising instead.

Why would anyone leave DC for FR, when you can play both and have EVEN MORE DRAGONS!

Thought I'd join the meme fest laugh.gif A much calmer one though :3

user posted image

its not showing up .w.

Cannot see your image FluffyPillow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a strange feeling something between very relaxed and to be on the alert like a firewoman in the HQ waiting for the signal...

Edited by Tigerkralle

I can already predict the drama that will unfold if someone wins a third prize this year lol. I know there was enough last year over someone winning a second time. Actually, multiple someones. I really hope that doesn't happen this year, because otherwise that might just prove that something is up.

Well, some people have been struck multiple times by lightening, while nearly all of us are never stricken at all. smile.gif

If anyone gets that lucky in a fair draw, I figure it's fair - they played their chances and they won their Prizes.

And since, even with the wonderful increase in the CB Prize breeding pool, I suspect that the chances of any particular person are still microscopic, it's not really 'taking chances away' from the rest of us, so I'd hope the introduction of unfairness in depriving anyone of a fair win would not be contingent on the prospects of anyone making a fuss simply because someone was even more incredibly fortunate than the rest of us.

Well, some people have been struck multiple times by lightening, while nearly all of us are never stricken at all. smile.gif

If anyone gets that lucky in a fair draw, I figure it's fair - they played their chances and they won their Prizes.

And since, even with the wonderful increase in the CB Prize breeding pool, I suspect that the chances of any particular person are still microscopic, it's not really 'taking chances away' from the rest of us, so I'd hope the introduction of unfairness in depriving anyone of a fair win would not be contingent on the prospects of anyone making a fuss simply because someone was even more incredibly fortunate than the rest of us.

Gives Syphoneira many cookies. I wish everyone had your sense wub.gif

I have not won. I know this. Is it something to scream about that I HAVEN'T WON MANY times now ? That's the exact same coincidence as winning twice or even every year - just a bit more likely..

If you flip a coin three times and get three tails is that shenanigans?

If you flip a coin three times and get three tails is that shenanigans?

The shenanigans of Providence.