TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Could someone email me so I can see it it works please?

Thank you!

Sent you a test emai. :3 It says it sent.

On the plus side, this wait gives us another thread to read and comment on while we're waiting for various things.

One of my daily-use fansites was loading very slowly, so I came here and have been kept amused reading up to here, which is great because apparently the website for that fansite is offline, sad.gif and now enough time has passed to go back to check again.

Actually you can send a message to yourself. I just did that myself :3

user posted image

...No offense intended, just wanted to make a meme no one else made yet :3

THIS! ^

I will send emails to you both, Blue and AnanoKimi. But you have to wait 15 mins between sending messages, so it'll take a little bit tongue.gif I will email you both though!

Another one...

user posted image

I'm in the red. what are you guys?

I think I'm probably red... though it would be nice to be blue wink.gif

Orange. Definitely orange. Maybe the dark smurfy blue if I have been blessed. xd.png

Another one...

user posted image

I'm in the red. what are you guys, orange or red?

EDIT: Who deleted their post that was in between my posts? tongue.gif

I'm probably orange >.> I want that CB Hybrid dang it.

This is wishful thinking, but hopefully within THIS time frame

user posted image

We'll hear from TJ.

And also, Anano, reread the first post. There's no HMs or downgrading to HMs this year. :/ No CB hybrids, alts, or frills.

Also I'm orange, but hopefully blue. xd.png

Edited by zaverxi

Another one...

user posted image

I'm in the red. what are you guys, orange or red?

EDIT: Who deleted their post that was in between my posts? tongue.gif

Orange..?

user posted image

I'm probably orange >.> I want that CB Hybrid dang it.

You do know that the HM prizes are gone this year, right? Only CB prize dragons are being given out. (Though I still wish I could find a CB Geode somewhere, and I don't mean TJ's. Bonus points if it was female. ovo Oh well.)

Edit: Whoop, Zaverxi beat me.

Edited by 11th

You do know that the HM prizes are gone this year, right? Only CB prize dragons are being given out. (Though I still wish I could find a CB Geode somewhere, and I don't mean TJ's. Bonus points if it was female. ovo Oh well.)

Last year Prize winners were given the option of either getting a prize or getting something else. I think it might be the same since there's no point in having HM title when prizewinners could be HM regardless. Thats what I think.

If its just prizes then that solves my being torn between CB Hybrid and Prize.

Last year Prize winners were given the option of either getting a prize or getting something else. I think it might be the same since there's no point in having HM title when prizewinners could be HM regardless. Thats what I think.

No HM, it says so on the first post..

"Instead of being offered the ability to downgrade to HM, winners will only have to accept or not accept their prize."

Edited by Sany

There's no HM position this year.

No HM, it says so on the first post..

I saw the no HM tier, I just noticed the whole accept or not accept the prize. Again, I dont care. I wanted CB Hybrid but I guess thats taken away with all the hubub of not enough prizes. Oh well. Another shiny for pelting victims gifting users shiny babies never hurt anyone :3

I wanted CB Hybrid but I guess thats taken away with all the hubub of not enough prizes. Oh well. Another shiny for pelting victims gifting users shiny babies never hurt anyone :3

I'm happier with the increase of prizes either way. TJ removing HM doesn't mean there won't be other ways to get CB hybrids. Take a look at the store suggestion.

I'm sad there are no HM prizes too. I've always wanted a CB Alt Vine <3

With 600 prizes being added to the pool, maybe this time around Ill have a chance at getting a 2nd gen? Hopefully without having to trade it for my first born or something...?

I'm happier with the increase of prizes either way. TJ removing HM doesn't mean there won't be other ways to get CB hybrids. Take a look at the store suggestion.

I don't particularly like that suggestion. I like DC for it not having any store kinda thing... Stores always annoyed me and eventually just made me quit the game. The last thing I want is to be one of those prize owners that leaves DC. If that store stuff happens though, I don't know how much support or enthusiasm I'll have for DC.

That aside I really wish TJ would have included the choice for HM. Again though, oh well and he has back up winners if the ones chosen don't want their prize so theres that.