TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Were all of the 4 character codes used before we switched to the 5 code system? If not, then it may be sooner than we realize before 6 character codes are used. If so, then it will be quite sometime until the next switch.

Annnd? Take another look, maybe further in? wink.gif

Persephone the Ox Eyed?

Annnd? Take another look, maybe further in? wink.gif

Persephone and the ox eyed?

Yes! If I win, you shall receive a second gen!

I take good care of prizes as well rolleyes.gif

hinthint

There's 7000 eggs (roughly) on ND right now, which means 1000 users minimum (if everyone on there had 7 eggs, which is unlikely). It's probably closer to 5000, and that's just one fan site at this moment in time. I bet the 10000 number is pretty accurate. Which means we have a 6% chance... Ahhhhhhh! xd.png

With a slight increase if you got your max number of tickets while people like my roommate settled for two.

Yes! If I win, you shall receive a second gen!

Lol I was one step behind Condorflight xd.png

Those are pretty neat names! smile.gif

I havent even bothered to reserve names xd.png

Were all of the 4 character codes used before we switched to the 5 code system? If not, then it may be sooner than we realize before 6 character codes are used. If so, then it will be quite sometime until the next switch.

Nope, there are still four-character codes that aren't in use.

Oh lol I was going to say something about Demeter, Persephones mother...

That's teh mother's name! (I forgot and kept thinking it was Daphne or something. And I think myself somewhat knowledgeable on Greek myth. *slaps self*)

If I win (please please PLEASE PLEASE) I'm instantly requesting a code that spells the first name of one of my favorite singers. I want to reserve it so bad!

Edited by Lumikkja

That's teh mother's name! (I forgot and kept thinking it was Daphne or something. And I think myself somewhat knowledgeable on Greek myth. *slaps self*)

Don't be too hard on yourself, I forget things alot.png. (A LOT, I just like the little animal-thing. xd.png)

I havent even bothered to reserve names xd.png

I took the name that I would use years ago...

user posted image

Yes one does! (If one can come up with almost 300 on-topic posts that is...)

Otherwise, one has to wait a long time... or until TJ updates the first post, in which case one will completely forget about custom member titles and other such petty things.

I think maybe, if I win, I'm gonna gift the 2nd gens to people that draw me the cutest bunnies, so I can make the most amazing of computer wallpapers with them.

Hmm. Or maybe a fun little contest of sorts, nothing complicated, and that everyone has a chance of getting a baby while having fun and making me laugh. Oh yes, that's it. *rubs hands together*

Yes one does! (If one can come up with almost 300 on-topic posts that is...)

Otherwise, one has to wait a long time... or until TJ updates the first post, in which case one will completely forget about custom member titles and other such petty things.

xd.png THAT OLD STYLE ENGLISH THO

Thine must now rest thine body during the course of time in which the sun goes down and the moon goes up so that one may have energy to keep thine awake after sunrise.

Edited by gusearth1

I took the name that I would use years ago...

Woah ._. I should probably do it sometime then haha...

Oh! On a happy note, I just got my first 2nd gen Prize! Woo! xd.png

The non-tradeable rule is a great addition and I liked how we got our tickets this time. Good job there happy.gif

But, I am bummed that the is no more honorable mentions or option to trade a prize for an Honorable Mention. I was really excited about having more Hollys out there rather I won or not because it gave everyone a better chance to get one of their own. The idea that we may never be able to have new cb Holly again bums me out. sleep.gif

user posted image

Edited by JBluewind

The non-tradeable rule is a great addition and I liked how we got our tickets this time. Good job there happy.gif

But, I am bummed that the is no more honorable mentions or option to trade a prize for an Honorable Mention. I was really excited about having more Hollys out there rather I won or not because it gave everyone a better chance to get one of their own. The idea that we may never be able to have new cb Holly again bums me out. sleep.gif

user posted image

I feel the same, because I feel like I mised out on so much, because I only started September 2014, so everything before that I didn't get a CB Holiday for. sad.gif

I'm kind of curious... Last year TJ posted about the raffle on 1/12. There was an update on the 1st of February. Are you guys planning on sleeping any time soon?

If I win (is it wrong to hope so?) I will gift mine to people who either ask nicely and have very few Prizes on their scroll or are generally very kind. I see no reason to ask a huge price for it (though I am not saying I wouldn't ask for something [purebred pyralsprites tbh]).

I know how hard it is for people to get 2g prizes without literally paying an arm and leg for it. I don't want to do that to others.

The surefire way though is some fanart of the Dwarves from the Hobbit.

xd.png THAT OLD STYLE ENGLISH THO

Thine must now rest thine body during the course of time in which the sun goes down and the moon goes up so that one may have energy to keep thine awake after sunrise.

Thineself bades thou good rest and pleasant morrow xd.png

Edited by Niyaka

I didn't hold out much hope for ever winning a CB Holly, but more of them would mean more 2nd gens to find on the AP when Christmas time comes around. That would help out a lot of people, though maybe there are already a fair number of CB Hollies with which people can populate the AP.

I'm kind of curious... Last year TJ posted about the raffle on 1/12. There was an update on the 1st of February. Are you guys planning on sleeping any time soon?

Last night, I saw posts at 4:30 am.