TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I really hope we get to 6 letter codes soonish - it seems like all the custom codes I want have 6 letters tongue.gif

I should try that to get my post count up. I still have a little ways to go to get to Level 10 xd.png

EDIT: Looks like just over 200 more posts to go.

I was so tempted to double-post instead of editing!

Edited by lanette

Were there ever single-digit codes? -3-

Edit: Just hit level six poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Niyaka

What about the redraw? tongue.gif

My grave is about half-way finished too.

The redraw! ohmy.gif I didn't even think about the redraw! Aw man, now my hopes are getting kinda high ;; Guess I gotta make my hole bigger then. xd.png

EDIT: LOL Niyaka congratsss~~~

Edited by Kira-san

The redraw! ohmy.gif I didn't even think about the redraw! Aw man, now my hopes are getting kinda high ;; Guess I gotta make my hole bigger then. xd.png

Hmm, I could use some help with mine xd.png

Cool code ideas to share? tongue.gif

Oh, thank you!

*sits around and twiddles thumbs*

I wonder if I'd finish my book on my Kindle before emails are sent out. LOL

Ahh, thanks for the reminder! just got a new book! wub.gif

Edited by Niyaka

*sits around and twiddles thumbs*

I wonder if I'd finish my book on my Kindle before emails are sent out. LOL

Depends on how long it is / what you have left =P But it's worth a shot maybe? lololol

The title you get to put under your avatar when you get to level 10.

Oh dear......it's going to take a while to get there......

Don't worry, we'll dig them deeper together, clutching our manuscripts all the while.

Well, it's certainly fun enough xd.png

On a side note, I'm getting waaay too invested into this prize dragon thing... I have a story made up for the dragon, its mate, and it's first two children. I'm doomed.

That is awesome~ I love my little ongoing skit of Lord Myst and his offspring~

My ((hopeful)) Female Bronze would have the code Prese. If anyone guesses what her name will be, and what her mates name will be, they get a shiny.

(I think I'm taking this Raffle to seriously. I'm stressed out because of worry I won't get it and its eating me up. I just want even a Bronze so I can have a dragon with a code I dream of)

*runs to email again for the 100,000th time*

Hmm, I could use some help with mine xd.png

Cool code ideas to share? tongue.gif

Depends on what you like =P Give me some things you like and I might pull up a few xd.png lololol

Don't worry, we'll dig them deeper together, clutching our manuscripts all the while.

Deep we go, digging our holes, maybe we can hit the earth's core! xd.png Boy, that will hurt... lol.

Deep we go, digging our holes, maybe we can hit the earth's core! xd.png Boy, that will hurt... lol.

But what if there are dragons? /gets shot

Guys, I know where Tj's been hiding the prize eggs!

Edited by Niyaka

(I think I'm taking this Raffle to seriously. I'm stressed out because of worry I won't get it and its eating me up. I just want even a Bronze so I can have a dragon with a code I dream of)

*runs to email again for the 100,000th time*

That's one of the things that's sad about the no trading... I mean, if I got a prize dragon that wasn't a silver shimmer I'd want to trade it to one of the people who wanted something else as well. Though my code, story, and etc work for any, silver is still what I'd prefer.

Guys, I know where Tj's been hiding the prize eggs!

Of course! Everyone! Grab your magmas, get your stones and guardians! We're going down there!

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

Now I wonder when 6-letter codes will begin to appear. I can imagine someday eventually.

(I'm wondering since I know more and more dragon species are appearing and there are only so many ways you can manipulate five-string codes till you cant anymore.

Well actually, that could take a while.

There are 26 possible letters, each with two variations. Lowercase and Uppercase. That makes 52 possible letters, and then there are 10 possible numbers. (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0) That's a total of 62 characters possible for each slot in the 5-character codes.

That's 62 x 62 x 62 x 62 x 62 which equals 916,132,832.

So we'd have to go through that many dragons to finally get to 6 letter codes.

(Here's the Math Geek part of me jumping out.)

6 letter code combinations:

62 x 62 x 62 x 62 x 62 x 62 or 916,132,832 x 62 which equals 56,800,235,584. That many possible 6 letter codes.

There are 26 possible letters, each with two variations. Lowercase and Uppercase. That makes 52 possible letters, and then there are 10 possible numbers. (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0) That's a total of 62 characters possible for each slot in the 5-character codes.

62 x 62 x 62 x 62 x 62 x 62 or 916,132,832 x 62 which equals 56,800,235,584. That many possible 6 letter codes.

that's a lot of dragons

O.O

Ok wow! Thanks for the statistics! I am no math nerd so this is pretty dang cool!

But what if there are dragons? /gets shot

. . .

...If we run into a shimmer or tinsel while digging, I call dibs. >=V //shot

Also, I might have said this before, but with 600 winners, how many people do y'all think would be participating in the raffles!? =O I always only see 40-50 people on this thread, but that's only 50! I've seen 100-200 or so people viewing pages in the cave, but even 200 is only 1/3 of the amount of prizes.

Maybe I'm being derpy, but... do I make sense? ^^;

xd.png

That usually doesn't happen to me. I try to control my inner geek when I'm online but that question really hit the spot. xd.png

I should introduce you to my sister. biggrin.gif

Even though I never win these sorts of things and I know I haven't won this I have already got a list of codes in preference order. rolleyes.gif

What about the redraw? tongue.gif

Then hopes will rise a crash again, with the most resounding crash...

It'd be nice if I was able to work on my book, but I'm afraid I'll be tempted to put some sort of a raffle in... ...hey! There's an idea!