TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

My poor husband is never going to hear the end of it if I actually win. laugh.gif Currently he listens patiently while I soliloquize over the forum drama and my opinion on every thread in the suggestions forum and my breeding projects and how this STUPID dragon refused yet ANOTHER mate, etc. etc. etc. And he doesn't even play!

My poor husband is never going to hear the end of it if I actually win. laugh.gif Currently he listens patiently while I soliloquize over the forum drama and my opinion on every thread in the suggestions forum and my breeding projects and how this STUPID dragon refused yet ANOTHER mate, etc. etc. etc. And he doesn't even play!

Ah, that is my sister haha. I tell her all my DragonCave triumphs and failures. She could care less even though she has an account (that she hardly uses!). But she listens anyway tongue.gif

I'm not checking this thread every two hours to see if there is an update. No, I'm not doing it...

*tries to convince herself*

My boyfriend is in the same chair as your husband. I constantly spur on about suggestion threads, how certain suggestions irk me, how this dragon finally bred an egg I wanted, and how I failed to get an egg from x breeding pair and he just sits there and listens or occasionally helps me flesh out ideas for responses in the suggestion forum. Hes awesome.

Ah, that is my sister haha. I tell her all my DragonCave triumphs and failures. She could care less even though she has an account (that she hardly uses!). But she listens anyway tongue.gif

Same with my roommate. He listens, and is plotting his own plans if he wins ... which I can see happening because he barely plays, but when I ramble on I can see him mentally rolling his eyes.

I've been fretting all day, every day since this topic was announced. This year was the first time I actively participated in the Raffle stuff and maybe it will pay off? *sweats nervously*

The wait is agonizing (okay a bit over but still). I am keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breathe laugh.gif

I'm not checking this thread every two hours to see if there is an update. No, I'm not doing it...

*tries to convince herself*

*Fails To Convince self*

REFRESHREFRESHREFRESHREFRESHREFRESHREFRESH

Same with my roommate. He listens, and is plotting his own plans if he wins ... which I can see happening because he barely plays, but when I ramble on I can see him mentally rolling his eyes.

At least he has a chance haha. My sister didnt even enter. I kept bugging her to do it but she was too lazy.

But my sister only listens because I listen to her ramble about the Walking Dead (which I could care less about). Mutual agreement.

Ive already told her my plans if I do win xd.png Like... 20 times...

Imagine if TJ bred his Thuweds now, when we're all busy stalking this thread/our emails?  laugh.gif

*gasps and pulls up the progeny page of my pairing* We're on to you TJ ninja.gif

Oddly enough, this kind of conversing is very good for calming nerves... At least, in my opinion... it helps me <.< >.>

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

Naw, he can't breed them until tomorrow at the earliest, based on when the last ones were bred....

*gasps and pulls up the progeny page of my pairing* We're on to you TJ  ninja.gif

Great, now I've significantly decreased my chances of getting on if that is what he plans to do. dry.gif Oh well!

Hopefully TJ won't be keeping us waiting about the raffle too much longer...

Edited by MessengerDragon

My partner is like that. He does play but only very casually and mostly for the entertainment value of coming up with ridiculous names for his dragons and collecting dragons with silly codes (such as this Frill, I am so jealous of that code). He does have a couple of raffle entries, but mostly because I insisted he get some. He just doesn't care enough to bother. But he listens to me yell and curse about refusals and missing eggs in the cave and such patiently enough. <3

I wonder how many people earned their custom member title through posting in this thread. tongue.gif

LOL I imagine no small few. happy.gif

I wonder how many people earned their custom member title through posting in this thread. tongue.gif

The news posts always help me with mine, because it's pretty much a spam about the topic at hand fest, lol!

"Luckily" I have so much homework I haven't had a lot of time to check my email like crazy or obsess over this. I say that with quotes, because I'd much rather not have homework and be able to obsess, lol!

What custom member title?

I think when you get your post count high enough instead of a level you can write something custom in.

Well, it's certainly fun enough xd.png

On a side note, I'm getting waaay too invested into this prize dragon thing... I have a story made up for the dragon, its mate, and it's first two children. I'm doomed.

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

What custom member title?

The title you get to put under your avatar when you get to level 10.

Now I wonder when 6-letter codes will begin to appear. I can imagine someday eventually.

(I'm wondering since I know more and more dragon species are appearing and there are only so many ways you can manipulate five-string codes till you cant anymore.

I know what code I would want... Second choice since someone chose Polar already xd.png and it would be a girl! Theoretically I'd prefer a male for lineages, but the code I have in mind necessitates a female, so there it is laugh.gif I imagine the odds are still horrendous, but it's fun to dream about it!

On a side note, I'm getting waaay too invested into this prize dragon thing...

Same here; I'm practically finished digging my own grave, and now I'm just prettying it up. .___. All it's gonna take is a lack of email the moment TJ sends the emails out to winners and then all of my hopes will hit the floor. xd.png