TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

There's been a lot of images in this thread. I'm completely fine with that but keep in mind that just pictures do not contribute to the discussion. If you post a picture, you still need to include text that contributes to the discussion. Otherwise, you may be warned for spam. There are some games in Forum Games where you can post just picspam, though.

If you flip a coin three times and get three tails is that shenanigans?

If you're flipping a double-headed coin, it is. :3

I can't wait until all this raffle kerfluffle is over so I can go back to quietly planning for Valentine's Day. I do hope for a tinsel if I win, though. Or a silver shimmer. I like those the best. I have a code picked out, but not a name for the dragon yet.

Just noticed that TJ is on.... *squeals hopefully*

But I agree with Jazeki, I want a tinsel. <3

But I agree with Jazeki, I want a tinsel. <3

He was on last night too... But still, worth a shot...

*sets out plate of fresh cookies*

TJ.... TJ! These cookies are only for if you update the thread. They're chocolate chip.

((*joins the hopefulness*))

I actually have a couple of code ideas for shimmers, but very few for tinsels.

He was on last night too... But still, worth a shot...

*sets out plate of fresh cookies*

TJ.... TJ! These cookies are only for if you update the thread. They're chocolate chip.

Yeah it really doesn't mean anything if he's online unless you see him viewing this topic.

Then the naive and hopeful excitement can begin xd.png

@Sock: I apologize, I didn't know that wasn't allowed ^^; *feels bad*

Can't wait to see who all won (if they choose to announce themselves) :3 For me, doesn't matter if I win or not (though if I did, as awesome as that'd be, I'd probably faint of shock ^^; ), just happy that I was able to participate in the raffle and want to congratulate those that won happy.gif *joins the "avoids checking email until the emails are sent" group* laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Actually I think I did see him viewing the topic, but now he's not. We just have to be patient for a while longer.

I actually have a couple of code ideas for shimmers, but very few for tinsels.

I have one universal one, though I'd have to change the name a bit if I won a tinsel.

Actually I think I did see him viewing the topic, but now he's not. We just have to be patient for a while longer.

Maybe he's trying to pretend he's not doing anything, but is actually writing the update!

Maybe he's trying to pretend he's not doing anything, but is actually writing the update!

He'd have to be sneaky to pass us xd.png

He was probably reading our comments and laughing at us as well as our impatience. x3

He was probably reading our comments and laughing at us as well as our impatience. x3

He's probably been doing that for a while now. xd.png

At least we have this thread to read while we wait...

I can already predict the drama that will unfold if someone wins a third prize this year lol. I know there was enough last year over someone winning a second time. Actually, multiple someones. I really hope that doesn't happen this year, because otherwise that might just prove that something is up.

Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is shenanigans.

Somehow, I feel like someone might perfectly well win a third time. Or a second time, with the amount of prizes.

All the memes have been awesome xd.png

I want to think up of a cool ode but I can't think of anything good. neh we'll see if I win, if not theres always next year~

*shakes fist at the computer monitor*

BARROWMAN.

Ack, I sort of wish I didn't know about this topic, and that the winners had already been picked. Maybe then I wouldn't be continually refreshing my browser and email. Such hard life, much tiredness.

I have my code now I just am hoping for any dragon (especially the Shimmer).

please

*shakes fist at the computer monitor*

BARROWMAN.

Ack, I sort of wish I didn't know about this topic, and that the winners had already been picked. Maybe then I wouldn't be continually refreshing my browser and email. Such hard life, much tiredness.

Actually, winners have been picked, they just don't know yet they were. smile.gif

Edit: thanks, MessengerDragon, clearly I needz MUCH MUCH MUCH more coffee... laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Actually, winners have been picked, they just don't know yet they were. smile.gif

I believe that's what Condorflight meant, it's annoying knowing that the winners have already been picked, and not knowing whether you were picked.

Eh, I love my code, though if I don't win, anyone is free to ask me what it is so they can use it, I'd want to see it be made reality wub.gif

I believe that's what Condorflight meant, it's annoying knowing that the winners have already been picked, and not knowing whether you were picked.

Yeah, it's really frustrating... I just want to get the disappointment over with!

When I checked this thread again, I thought that TJ might have updated the post saying that he had sent out emails, but not yet. Right as I thought, "Why is it taking so long?" I realized that it's only been about two days. The time is inching by...

Agreed. I cant imagine the joy they will feel when they see that email.

Personally, this is my dream. And Im pretty sure I would go into shock or something if I won xd.png

Yeah, it's really frustrating... I just want to get the disappointment over with!

When I checked this thread again, I thought that TJ might have updated the post saying that he had sent out emails, but not yet. Right as I thought, "Why is it taking so long?" I realized that it's only been about two days. The time is inching by...

I'm in that same boat. I'm like "What is taking this so long!" but them I'm like, this was announced 2 days a go and I need to chill xd.png I can't think of a nice code. Oh well.