Syiren

How are you feeling?

A bit tired and irritated after dealing with insurance BS. Not sure if I wanted to bang my head against a wall or pull my hair out of my head it was that irritating. The FCAT test for school was easier than that! dry.gif

But after a good lunch I feel a little better. So, all in all, Eh, I'm alright I guess.

A little annoyed. Someone keeps getting things in the Departures thread and turning around and trading them. u_u

Nostalgic, ugh.

...I also feel like I want to write.

Edited by riyuuan

Anyone have that coworker that you like most of the time, but they drive you crazy? I have one of those coworkers, she's a really nice lady, but at least once a week she calls in 'sick' to work. It really irks me when I have to work her shift, I don't mind but when it takes my day off away it makes me angry. I know they need to have coverage in case someone gets sick, but why is it always me?

In short: I'm cranky and irritated and running on 5ish hours sleep.

Groggy and a little depressed, but I got some stress lifted, so I'm eh - is all I can really say. This gloomy weather isn't helping much. dry.gif

I'm okay but have been better. At least I got a few rare dragon eggs this morning, still no signs of the one on my wishlist.

scared ****less of school next week, so much of me is expected (cause I am in year 12 .... yes, year 12 again xd.png)

Scared so much

Not only is my friend hospitalized

My kitty is seems to be sick... Can't stop sneezing... Watery eye.

My life is tearing at the seams. Starting with the things I are so much about sad.gif

i feel p good... im a bit nervous since i have more than usual to get done school-wise but im stoked it's friday

Really excited because I get to finally raise a Silver dragon!!

Edited by Silverwinter

Tired and a bit bored, but happy to have a day to just sit back, relax and kill time doing nothing. Sigh~ It's a good Friday.

user posted imageuser posted image

It's a very sad day because I lost a friend today. I can't believe it.