Syiren

How are you feeling?

Gratitude.

user posted image

One year later. And without a lie, every night, I am thankful I walked away.

i'm feeling good!! have three days to relax before the new semester starts, and today has been a really nice day. ( •⌄• ू )✧

A little mad, sad, anxious, nervous, and a lot of other things. My cousin is in jail, and he's only 17 years old. I am appalled yet at the same time I feel sorry for him. Ehhhh. sad.gif

Quite sad at the lengths people would go to deceive others for non-tangible items and how discouraging it is.. Edited by ~X~

@Kestra15 I guess you could say that it didn't decelerate fast enough laugh.gif

REALLY tired. Still worried about my kitty. Scared because I have to confront a friend on something.

I really don't feel good physically or mentally, I felt great earlier but now I feel extremely depressed. Gah

i feel really good tonight! it's the calm before the storm, i go back to school tomorrow and we start the new semester.

i talked again with a friend i haven't chatted to in almost half a year now, she was super surprised to hear i got contacts + a piercing. xd.png

I'm pretty tired. I got up at 5:30 this morning after not much sleep. ;/

Uuuhgghh I sure hate Monday mornings. I couldn't fall asleep early enough so I ended up tired. And I still am. Even my dream was so cool it was a real shame to wake up already.

I felt terrible today. Was almost sent to the hospital by the school nurse if I didn't convince her it was just allergies, haha... @u@''

Like crap. that one stupid week out the month just had to start today, didn't it. dry.gif My temper feels very volatile right now especially.

Like crap. that one stupid week out the month just had to start today, didn't it. dry.gif My temper feels very volatile right now especially.

Hope things get better for you, Syiren.

I feel a bit gutted because a 2G Prize deal fell through earlier. Got my hopes up and then...BAMM! Lol :/