Syiren

How are you feeling?

I feel horrible and sad

Oh, darling, I hope it goes away! Don't be sad. sad.gif

Strangely not tired at all - in the mood for some music. happy.gif

I'm tired and sore right now. I've been busy the past two days shoveling snow in our driveway because we had a huge blizzard that dropped 78 cm of snow in less than 48 hours. My back hurts, my legs hurt, even my toes hurt.

I'm also extremely itchy on the backs of my legs and trying to resist the urge to scratch is hard xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

My back still hurts from that darn pulled muscle. And I was so angry earlier, without knowing why. The loud TV wasn't helping, but I just got so angry. I hated feeling that way, surprisingly matching my breathing to the beat of Katy Perry's "ET" helped calm me down. I am so thankful I got the instrumental version. smile.gif

Tired, not wanting to do homework, and I wanna play some games. I also feel very childish right now for some reason.

A bit tired, but I blame the flu for that. I tell you, if my nose running like this counted as exercise, i''d be in great shape right now!

I mostly just feel a bit 'meh'. Photoshop editing is tiering work tongue.gif

Groggy, I know I got a good amount of sleep, but it doesn't feel like it. dry.gif Hopefully I can wake up a bit before I have to walk out the door today.

Awful.I have a cold now,and it feels terrible.Only because of that I'm not going to school today.

the only nice thing about being sick though

Edited by HorseChick

I feel cold and yet I am sweating. The most horrible and strange feeling. My joints ache because of the cold. Some residue from my trip to China last Christmas break 2014. I live in the tropics so the winter was really drastic!

Impatient...at work, waiting for the day to end so I can go home and play video gamessss lol

Plus hyper because coffee

Hungry. Starving, actually. I better make myself dinner. wink.gif

Sounds like a good plan to me. My stomach won't stop grumbling. laugh.gif

HUNGRY

SO HUNGRY

ALWAYS HUNGRY

IT COMES WITH BEING A HORMONAL ADOLESCENT

ALSO FOOD IS EXPENSIVE AND THE INTERNET IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT AND I'M LAZY AND ALSO [insert excuses]

Not being hungry is the reason I'd rather be a robot.

Tired and stressed. School has sucked all enthusiasm for life and the things I like from me. I'm highly considering abandoning the internet.

Awake. I overslept at my boyfriends place, munched down some food quickly and then took the bicycle to school. I freezing cold. If that dosen't wake you up, I don't know what dose dry.gif

Well, I'm a bit sleepy, but that's to be expected after not sleeping well. I also have this strange urge to clean, which is a good thing. I just have to tear myself away from the computer long enough to actually get something done. xd.png

But all n' all, I'm feeling pretty good. smile.gif

Wired. Damn exams... I'm supposed to be asleep right now, but the caffeine I ingested isn't helping.

Feeling anxious...

I'm having surgery on the 26th..

Edited by Rachel72