Syiren

How are you feeling?

You've got this! Just relax and study in short spans.

I just read that as "study in short pants."

Now I'm feeling amused biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

You've got this! Just relax and study in short spans. Maybe 30-40 mins at a time, then take 10-20 min breaks.

Above all else, be confident smile.gif

It's easier said than done considering that I will have a child as a dental patient at the clinic tomorrow. sad.gif But oh well, I'll try my best to relax, thanks for the tip. smile.gif

Curious. I need more info. Friend, please reply!

I have my mid-term trial examinations starting as soon as I get back to school next Wednesday...

I'm scared, even though I studied really hard and almost everyday in the holidays ohmy.gif

Well, I'm feeling pretty darn tired right now, but I'm also in a pretty good mood. A person's Birthday only comes once a year after all. wink.gif

Well, I'm feeling pretty darn tired right now, but I'm also in a pretty good mood. A person's Birthday only comes once a year after all. wink.gif

Happy birthday, lovely! wub.gif

Happy, let's say, for no specific reason. smile.gif

Happy birthday, lovely! wub.gif

Happy, let's say, for no specific reason. smile.gif

Hehe, thank you very much. It's been a good birthday so far. Mom made a yummy cake. Blue Velvet with Purple frosting and colored sprinkles. It was really pretty especially with the neat little swirly candles she put on it.

She was pretty impressed when I blew out all 26 candles in one breath....though I did feel a bit light-headed afterwards. laugh.gif

Also found out it's national popcorn day today which means I'll be having some while me an' Mom watch a movie later tonight. she promised she'd watch Final FantasyVII: Advent Children Complete with me before, but I also want to watch Maleficent with her. Eh, I'll let her pick. FF7 is really confusing if you don't know the story. unsure.gif

So, all in all I'm feeling pretty darn good right now. I'm only a bit tired because of the big slice of cake I had. happy.gif;

Relieved and super excited - I passed my exam with a ten! laugh.gif

Congratz! I remember you were really nervous about it. I'm glad you did so well. happy.gif

I'm feeling drowsy because I slept in this morning. It's almost worse than not getting enough. My feet keep dragging and it's a struggle just to keep my eyes open half way. Had to ask mom to return the movies to the Library because I didn't have the 'umph' to do it myself.

Other than that I'm in a good mood and feeling fine. ^^

Congratz! I remember you were really nervous about it. I'm glad you did so well. happy.gif

I'm feeling drowsy because I slept in this morning. It's almost worse than not getting enough. My feet keep dragging and it's a struggle just to keep my eyes open half way. Had to ask mom to return the movies to the Library because I didn't have the 'umph' to do it myself.

Other than that I'm in a good mood and feeling fine. ^^

Well, yes, I was because I was supposed to have a child as a patient for the first part of the exam that I was to take in the dental clinic. Luckily it turned out that my patient was a seventeen year-old that was easy to talk to and although I was super nervous I managed to give some tips and eventually get the highest mark. smile.gif

Oh, I know what you mean! I hate it when it happens. I often feel like I function much better when I don't sleep enough than when I oversleep. When that happens I feel like I need to sleep though another month. dry.gif

Right now I'm really happy - I found a perfect pair of leather trousers and I bought it for myself + two pieces of my favourite "death by chocolate" cake. biggrin.gif

Also I feel so happy and flattered - the baby alt vine that I gifted to a friend of mine gendered female and she named it after me! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I'm a bit headachey and a bit anxious because tomorrow is my last final of this semester. But I keep watching movies and not studying.

My birthday was yesterday, so I feel old tongue.gif But I also feel sad because of my love pausing our relationship months ago (it's still wearing on it) and heavy about going to therapy shortly. Bleh.

My birthday was yesterday, so I feel old tongue.gif But I also feel sad because of my love pausing our relationship months ago (it's still wearing on it) and heavy about going to therapy shortly. Bleh.

A'ww well, Happy late birthday. Mine was on the 19th. Mine wasn't super awesome, but it was good. Hope yours was as well. Therapy isn't a bad thing. It's going to help. I was against it myself when I started going for my depression, but I always leave each appointment feeling like a weight had been lifted off my chest.

I'm feeling...full. laugh.gif - just ate a late lunch. I also pulled a muscle in my back between my shoulder blades and it hurts if I take a deep breath or if i bend over. I'm tempted to lay on my stomach after it settles and set a heating pad on my back to help relax the muscle.