Syiren

How are you feeling?

Bad. Really bad. Physically and mentally ill and exhausted, and still recovering from being heartbroken.

I just want to sleep the next few months away.

Ugh, lunch isn't sitting with me very well. My stomach hurts and I feel so sluggish because of it. Plus it's putting me in a grumpy mood. I may go lay down for a bit. sad.gif

Ugh, lunch isn't sitting with me very well. My stomach hurts and I feel so sluggish because of it. Plus it's putting me in a grumpy mood. I may go lay down for a bit. sad.gif

Oh, bummer. sad.gif Try drinking a few sips of a fizzy drink, the carbon-dioxide in it may help it settle down a bit. Resting is of course a must. smile.gif

Entertained. Watching some shows that make me laugh. smile.gif

Oh, bummer. sad.gif Try drinking a few sips of a fizzy drink, the carbon-dioxide in it may help it settle down a bit. Resting is of course a must. smile.gif

Entertained. Watching some shows that make me laugh. smile.gif

Thanks for the tip. I ate a sweet stripe mint and it's doing a pretty good job. happy.gif

Haha, same here. Found an awesome website that has tons of anime and other cartoons, including Mighty Max which I haven't seen since I was a little kid. Talk about an awesome early Birthday present. biggrin.gif

I just took a walk outside in the freezing winter, so my face feels numb, but otherwise I'm fine

Just decided to quote my post from last week---this is probably where I got sick.

Right now though, I'm feeling multiple emotions at once.

Very tired of being alive. When I'm not working I'm sleeping or I'm so tired I can't enjoy doing anything that isn't sleeping.

Annoyed. Every time I think I've cleaned out all the mice-chewed food from my pantry, I find some more. >\ They'd better all be dead or my landlord is getting an earful and he will be hiring an exterminator.

Energized, but I wanna sleep and I don't wanna sleep at the same time. And indecisive. What do I doooooo?

Thanks for the tip. I ate a sweet stripe mint and it's doing a pretty good job. happy.gif

Haha, same here. Found an awesome website that has tons of anime and other cartoons, including Mighty Max which I haven't seen since I was a little kid. Talk about an awesome early Birthday present. biggrin.gif

No problem, I had it happen to me too and it did help relieve it a little bit. smile.gif

Incredibly lucky. Caught tons of things in the cave that I don't remember even seeing, little less grabbing. I should buy a lottery ticket! blink.gif

Tired, hot and sick. This heatwave is making me tired, and the heat is causing my illness to flare up while I try to sleep. Ugh...

Paranoid. I hate feeling paranoid, especially over things of which I have no control. Like if he actually loves me or ever did, and if this is truly just a pause and he'll want to work on our relationship in the future when our lives are less messy.

Also tired.

I should be excited. Tomorrow's my birthday, but I have class and a ton of homework xP

A bit nervous. I have an exam tomorrow. sad.gif

You've got this! Just relax and study in short spans. Maybe 30-40 mins at a time, then take 10-20 min breaks.

Above all else, be confident smile.gif