Syiren

How are you feeling?

Nervous about working today. Goodness I hate going to work.

Other then that, I'm okay.

Feeling alright. Had to take my cat to the vet and I was worried, but it's not as serious as we thought, so I'm relieved. Now I'm just tired and want to relax.

Feeling hungry even though I just ate. Darn you metabolism. Also feeling iffy about tomorrow.

A bit sick. I feel like I have these cyclical colds occurring once every month. Thankfully they only last a day or two.

I woke from my nap with a racing heart and shaking hands. Not sure why. But now I'm kinda okay.

Stressed. My mom and stepdad are fighting. Again.

But at least I've got a new counselor who actually seems to be intelligent and kind of gets what my issues are? (Unlike the last one, who just asked me general questions about my life and then gave me some worksheets to fill out about "coping in a more effective way")...

I am feeling very worn out. I have my Mandarin midterm on Friday. I am already so behind on everything due to overall fatigue and being away for a week for my grandmother's funeral. I am starting to catch back up, finally, but it is very slow progress. I am tired constantly, so I am sleeping a lot during the day. It does not help that some jerk keeps yelling at 7 in the morning. I can't see where the person is to tell them to knock it off, either! mad.gif I already struggle with sleeping through the night. I don't need morons waking me up early!

I finally got some grading done (grad student, so I teach undergrads as well as having my own classes/research) and am close to caught up with that. I've not even looked at my data pretty much all semester. *Sigh* So I really need to finish everything else up, and get back to analysing it so I can write my thesis. At least I am finally caught up on my homework and studying for all my classes. That's a start, I suppose. I just want to collapse in a heap.

I am SO glad I have a horseback riding lesson tomorrow. wub.gif That always cheers me up, even if it does mean waking up early. :3

TIRED. Within less than a week I've read a paper for a seminar class, written an abstract, created a 3' x 4' poster, presented the poster, gone out into the field for a day, did five hours worth of homework for geochem, and am finishing an essay test (as well as read 30 pages for the class which was assigned two days before the test was due and means writing a summary for the reading). Also I started my period. >_>

When I turn this test in tomorrow I don't even know how I'm going to handle the rest of the day or Friday. I know I've gotta work, I just don't know how much more I can get done without completely burning out. We got our geochem midterm today, I need to start doing petrographic analysis of thin sections, I haven't even touched the SEM all semester, I have three batches of data I need to get off of the ICP and IC. I'm even more tired just thinking about it, and it's been two week since I did any reading for my own reasearch.

*wishes harlequinraven luck*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've been so busy this week that I got headaches from lack of sleep sad.gif Feeling very irritated and tired atm

Edited by wtf

Can't breathe properly because of allergies, also I feel a bit nauseated again most likely due to stress. Back's sore.

Still have a lot of work to do, but time seems to avoid me.

Better than yesterday. I don't feel too sick anymore, and if I'm lucky enough, the cold will be almost completely gone before Monday.

Too bad the others at school are having an exam today, and I wonder when I'm going to do it. There's the autumn vacation, so I guess I'll have the exam after the vacation.

I re-injured the knee I had surgery on last year. Not fun!!

Other than that I'm good, though!

Can't breathe properly because of allergies, also I feel a bit nauseated again most likely due to stress. Back's sore.

Still have a lot of work to do, but time seems to avoid me.

*high fives*

Same here with allergies, seems I now have a tonsillitis, probably due to nasal drippage as it coincides perfectly.

With feeling tired, nauseous, headache, oxygen-deprived and moodswinged constantly, my school work is suffering, I'm just glad we don't have too much work for once. However, my internship starts in November, and I don't know how well I will perform if I still feel like this sad.gif

It's 8 months and will be defining for my whole career. I hope the doctor will have an idea on what to do...

Very amused currently, because my cat and ferret are playing tag. Which is literally what it sounds like, in which the two go back and forth in rounds of chasing one another. And it's really hilarious because sometimes Gum (my ferret) will dive for cover underneath a couch or table, and he'll wag his tail like mad before darting out to chase Zuko (my cat). xd.png

Feeling tired. It was really busy at the shop today. I can't wait to just sit back, relax and do nothing. I'll probably spend the rest of the evening either reading a book or playing Alpha Sapphire. After I call my boyfriend that is. wub.gif

Still can't breathe through my nose. I ate too much, so now I feel ick. Dammit.

*lies down and complains*

Little bit frustrated since my german shepherd dog, Xena, (or Gina, as my parents pronounce it) has a hot spot (itchy, raw bare exposed spot) just above her eyelids and it worries me. We got her a hot spot spray during the summer last year and we finally put it to use now.

My mom said it would be best if we spray a bottle cap or some small container with the liquid and dip a Q-tip in the liquid so we don't spray the dog's eyes by accident. Smart choice since she kept wiggling when we applied it xd.png

BUT THEN THE DOG RUBS IT OFF -___-

Constantly better than the days before. My cold has pretty much passed for now, and the autumn vacation of mine starts very soon. Just a one class of English and I'll be free for a week! Cool.

Extremely anxious, I left my computer on the taxi and I'm waiting to see if the driver would call me back sad.gif Next time I should really be careful...

Quite happy, although I've been getting these weird chest pains for few days and they kinda scare me.

Hopefully you'll get your computer back wtf!

Didn't sleep very well last night, but I'm excited for today. Going to be spending it with my boyfriend. wub.gif

Even though I accidentally slept for over two hours after I came home from school, I'm not even too tired anymore, which is indeed good. My autumn vacation also has started now, which is even better. I have nothing to worry about right now. I'm feeling good.