Syiren

How are you feeling?

Irritable, and still slightly hung over.

Like my blood sugar might be a little high. Should probably check it and take some insulin.

A bit tired. I haven't been sleeping well lately. Not sure if its because of medication or something else. It'd be nice if I could figure it out and fix it. I don't like waking up every hour on the hour. dry.gif

Anything but good. Mightily annoyed. I'm tired and my today was so irritating day of school it violently threw my positivity through the window. The things weren't problems that big, but they still annoyed the (shoot) out of me. For once when I try to go to school with head full of positive thoughts about that specific day, suddenly that day gets even worse than my usual days? Well frick, ain't letting those thoughts in again.

So ****ing stressed out and furious and depressed and sick and overwhelmed with life.

Overwhelmed right now. sad.gif

sad.gif Same, but perhaps for a different reason. There's, simply put, so many stuff to do. The work pile is just getting bigger. Anyway, if you're in the same situation, perhaps doing an Excel file of things to do with the dates and time. sad.gif I apologise; that's all I have to offer.

sad.gif Same, but perhaps for a different reason. There's, simply put, so many stuff to do. The work pile is just getting bigger. Anyway, if you're in the same situation, perhaps doing an Excel file of things to do with the dates and time. sad.gif I apologise; that's all I have to offer.

The Excel idea is brilliant! Mind if I swipe it? I'm pretty heaped under work as well.

Completely insignificant, unable to do anything for anyone, and overall sad.

I wish I could better express things in words sometimes. Makes it really difficult to offer advice (when I even have anything even remotely helpful to say) or support or anything. Then I feel like people don't think I care about anyone but myself because that's all I ever seem to talk about. Like this post for example.

I had a really bad day, particularly in the morning. If I had the ability I would want to rewind it.

Overall a good day, English class and the field trip was particularly great.

The Excel idea is brilliant! Mind if I swipe it? I'm pretty heaped under work as well.

Sure! Of course since I don't bring a laptop all the time, I transfer the tasks for the week in a separate notebook I bring with me all the time. Just a small tickler notebook in my pocket. tongue.gif The Excel is just to organise every night.

Better. My cold feels like it's passing soon, which is good.

I'm still a little annoyed because of a forum, though - when I changed my email there, I clicked the button that sends the reactivating link into my new email again, but it hasn't happened yet. A week has passed. A week. The other forums sent the reactivating link immediately, but that one takes a week, heaven knows if not more. I feel like contacting the admin there, but how could I if I don't even have access to my own account anymore? That damn site.

My back is incredibly sore right now, it's making me nauseated. I've been standing a lot today, now I'm sitting but this chair is not meant to be sat in for extended periods of time. It's the only chair I have, though. I wish I could just lie down for a while, but I really need to do my work. The pain is making it kinda hard to focus, too. T-T

Annoyed, because my phone is acting funny and won't turn on. It's charger light is on and flashing, and it'll randomly vibrate every now and then...buuut the screen won't turn on. And this phone doesn't have a removable battery, and holding down the power button (as well as any combo of power + volume button) isn't doing anything. dry.gif

May I ask as to what phone this is? It's my first to encounter a phone with no removable battery.

Also, I suggest charging it and see what happens.

Edited by georgexu94

Tired (how am I always tired when I post here?) and also a bit nervous.

Cool, since it's finally Friday again. biggrin.gif Even though I got a headache (which still exists) during the last class, it's all good. Fridays are love.

I'm feeling...exhausted, anxious, and resigned, but with a sprinkle of hopefulness that maaaybe things will work out this time? >.<

*rants* sorry ;-;

Last year I coughed up a hefty sum of money to receive a service dog from a supposedly reputable service dog organization, only to find out that they pulled one over on me and gave me a dog that was the exact opposite of what she was supposed to be. I managed to make pretty much every mistake a person could make in that whole situation (being hasty, taking people at their word, signing a contract I wasn't totally comfortable with, etc) so I mostly have myself to blame. I've spent the past year trying to work through her issues (anxiety in public, which is SUPER fun to deal with on top of my own fear in public) and I'm finally giving up. I'm resigned to the fact that Bailey is now just a very expensive pet / emotional support animal x__x

BUT! After a lot (a LOT) of research, I've finally found a program not too far from me that fits almost perfectly with what I've been looking for :3 they're totally above board and everything actually checks out this time *hides head in shame* but it's just sinking in that I now have to raise a boatload of money again ($6,000) to pay for this new dog huh.gif wish me luck x__x

Edited by shadesofchaos

Fingers crossed for you, shadesofchaos!

I drank coffee and I'm feeling a bit hyper and can't wait to get partying this evening and a whole bottle of wine just for me