Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling tired, had a pretty unlucky day in real life today.

I have a cold so I'm feeling like my head is full of useless goop. Stupid cold weather. Should have worn my jacket when I went to Sydney. Of course it had to be raining when I got out of the car for a walk. ._.

At least it hasn't moved to my chest this time, last year's cold was so much fun! >_>

Ugh, page top. dry.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

My new job isn't what I was hoping for, and I come home feeling drained/stressed. I had a little breakdown earlier and now I'm tired.

I feel great, I took a picture of some one I don't like too the gun range today and shoot it up...

Life is good...

Edited by Darien

I feel like I need to stand on the roof and scream my lungs out. Not even joking. I don't even quite know why, I just do. It's eating away at my insides. Doesn't feel good.

~

Just had a bit of an anxiety attack FOR NO censorkip.gif IN' REASON.

I can't focus. I'm falling behind with today's challenge because of it.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Made the mistake of drinking tea before bed so now I am not the least bit tired but also have to wake up for work in 4 hours.

*whimper*

Really happy now that I have lots of stuff off my shoulders for the first time in quite a while!

And tired. 12:57 AM.

Still not sure if this is some kind of weird headache or migraine. Every time I turn my head or shift my eyes a certain way this pulse of pain shoots through my head. It's been three days now. Sure, migraines can last that long, but I dunno, I'm starting to get a little worried. sad.gif

I feel annoyed. No Internet or tv for almost 12 hours now and it won't be fixed until tomorrow. dry.gif

It is my birthday. I am lighter at 25 than I was at 15. I'm getting in shape, all my depression symptoms have resolved, I get to go see Jurassic World later, and I am feeling good.

Happy Birthday and congrats, Marrionetta! <3

~

I'm feeling pretty mellow. Slowly shading today's challenge picture. Would be better if it wasn't so hot and humid in here.

I've cut off all contacts with my friends, they didn't really care.

And broke up with the bf.

Fortunately, I'm moving away and leaving everyone behind.