Syiren

How are you feeling?

HOT. headachy, thirsty (despite drinking a bottle of water and another bottle of Gatorade), and tired. but otherwise pretty good!

Had to wake up early in the morning to study for my exams (had to go hunting before that) so I'm tired as hell, but I also had to be careful to turn the wake up alarm off as quickly as possible since I couldn't risk waking my sister up who studied all night. She would surely kill me if that happened. tongue.gif

It's a million degrees in here, but I'm feeling super hype for no good reason. Like, seriously. I could not tell you why I feel like I need to run a few miles even if I wanted to.

The worst part is I can't do anything with this energy. I can't go outside, I can't pace the house without being questioned. Ogods.

Kinda sad - one of my favourite contestants will no longer compete in the regional talent show. sad.gif Make that two, actually.

And also I have a lot of studying left to do, so can't lose any more time.

Extremely anxious. My boyfriend and I are fighting and I feel dead inside. Sometimes I feel so alone. I'm trying to combat my anxiety attacks. It's been going pretty well, but sometimes it's hard.

Extremely anxious. My boyfriend and I are fighting and I feel dead inside. Sometimes I feel so alone. I'm trying to combat my anxiety attacks. It's been going pretty well, but sometimes it's hard.

I'm sorry to hear that. sad.gif I really hope things will get better for both of you.

I feel pretty tired, mostly because of the 'incident' that happened last night; when I finally almost fell asleep, I heard a quite loud noise that resembled both a crow and a dog. I instantly 'woke up' (even though I wasn't actually sleeping yet) and got pretty scared too. I was too afraid to move for a while, but when I heard some people talking outside (Because of that, I will assume it was just a runaway dog behind the noise), I managed to relax and get some sleep again.

I must say I really hate it when I hear loud noises during the night, they always succeed at scaring me...

Spouse gave me a super-short haircut and I am SO PLEASED I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU. it looks fantastic and feels fantastic and SQUEEEEEE

also now I'm hungry. xd.png

Hungry, tired, and just wanting to sleep for like 5 years...

I feel like an unspecified set of organs needs to be removed, because they're making their presence known. Again. I also feel like I'm super depressed. Again. My hormones are out to get me, I swear.

Feeling hungry too, but in the grand scheme of things hunger isn't high on my list of "hated feelings". That sounded far more privileged than I intended.

I feel great. Though.... I really needa pee.

Sake is great though.

A heck of a lot better than I did last night. i'm also hungry. Good thing it's lunchtime. tongue.gif

Frustrated and starving. So much to learn, so little time, and it's taking a toll on my stomach. sad.gif

Bok to kikit luna jun gunk

In otherwords Kinda bored, hungry and nauseous.

*joins hungry group*

Kitchen's off limits at the moment. Something's wrong with something and someone's trying to fix it.

Also I hate summer. Really wish I had an AC.

head hurts. it's warming up fast, and I'm pretty sure the painting on the outside of the building is going to continue today, which means I'll have to keep the windows closed and not run the air conditioner because of gasoline fumes from the air compressor and paint fumes from the paint. which is SUPERFUN with as hot as the weather's been getting... I need to go to the store, I'll probably be doing that soon. probably as soon as the painting gets started. >____<

Groggy. I need something to give me energy since I didn't sleep that well last night. I didn't even doze off until 3 am. Stupid summer heat. =_=;

I feel kinda hungry, and my eyes feel like they're straining again. They probably are, since my vision is really bad and I dont have my glasses with me lol.

Negative. I was going to say sad or angry or something, but it feels more like a general negativity with some definite sadness. I don't know why.