Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling good today, just staying about the home today taking it easy...life is good!...

Just woke up and feel refreshed right now happy.gif

But I have to go to work.. sigh.

Pretty neutral, actually. Though I still can't focus on my projects.

I keep waking up in the middle of the night at around the same time like clockwork. Not a big problem, just a minor annoyance. Falling back asleep is the hard part.

I've done this once before, last year I think. Lasted for a bit more than a month. Still have no idea why it happens.

Physically I feel tired and very hungry. Got my wish last night when I hoped today would be busy. Remind me never to wish that again. =_=; I'm also feeling a bit guilty. I owe a few replies to several PM's both here and on other cites and I just haven't gotten the 'umph' to get to them.

I'm feeling allright, red day today so I'm off work. Been sleeping and chilling out all day. Love those little breaks!

I'm feeling awesome. Today I had my Radio test and I passed with flying colors biggrin.gif. Out of 25 questions, I only got one wrong smile.gif.

Much happier. After working a "stage" (generally an unpaid interview shift) I got the job. I do better showing than talking.

Good, because I'm off work in 2 hours, and because it's sunny outside biggrin.gif

A lot better than I was this morning. Now i'm just hungry, but that's easily fixed. biggrin.gif

I feel great, it feels so good too be working at a race again...

Life is good!...

I don't know what's gotten into me. I've been getting angry at the drop of a dime, and exercise isn't helping me vent as it usually does. I guess I'll just have to wait for it to pass.

Tired and stressed. My afternoon wasn't that great. And I've got either a nice sunburn on the back of my neck or one heck of a rash. I can't tell. dry.gif

I'm feeling a bit better than usual, actually. I still can't focus on drawing because people make me nervous, but I don't have to worry about school work for a while. That's a huge load off my mind.

More lighthearted than I have been in a long time. [:

I got over something I've been stressing over for months, but I still haven't been able to get much sleep.

I woke up early (but not uncomfortably early) and am actually getting stuff done! I hope the rest of the day is quiet and productive like it has been so far ; 7 ;

A little hot, our AC's having some issues. Trying to think cool thoughts. cool.gif Snowmen, Ice dragons, Jack Frost, Suicune,...hopefully the guy comes early tomorrow to fix it. rolleyes.gif

Other than that I'm alright. Got a teeny headache, but I'm blaming the heat. Dang Florida and it's 87 degree sun.