Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm tired, hot and a wee bit cranky because I'm tired and hot. It is too damn muggy outside, I feel like I'm melting.

^ All of this.

All of it.

Really wish it would rain or something. Make me feel better.

Also my back hurts. I blame this chair. An actual computer chair would be nice to have one day.

Don't you hate it when you get all nauseous and stuff all of a sudden? Yeah, me too. I think I can blame no one else but myself for it, since I ate too much chips last night.

pretty good--a little hungry. also I have a purring cat clinging to my chest, which is nice but a little painful when his claws dig in.

My back is a little sore, but over all I'm doing good today...

Life is good!...

I feel great too. n v n I got the best towel ever as a present today and it made me so happy. I'm not even feeling nauseous anymore, luckily that feeling got away rather quickly.

Having had about 2 hours of sleep I feel like I want to die from how exhausted I am...

Hungry and excited. My friend's going to let me borrow his 3DS next week after the Holiday along with his Pokemon X and Pokemon Omega Ruby. I'm really excited to play both those games. I've heard nothing but great things about them. smile.gif

I am feeling much better about everything right now. I had a really good riding lesson, and there's just something about being around horses which takes all the stress away. happy.gif

Kinda sleepy and frustrated, but comfortable (if that makes sense). I cant figure out this theoretical yield problem on my chemistry take home quiz, so that's the only thing stressing me out a little xd.png

I feel confused. I think. I can't describe it.

There's some sorrow, confusion, anxiety, stress, feels like it's mostly stress and/or anxiety.

I like how I always say I can't describe it and then proceed to think about it and pick out the individual feelings.

I feel terrible, my heads been aching badly for the entire day now. x_x

I feel well rested. Having two days off of work in a row after working 12-16 hours every day is amazing.

I slept too much, so I feel tired and also sad. My friends left me alone just when I wanted to spend time with someone. sad.gif Well, I guess this is going to be another alone day as well...

Just woke up about an hour ago, ate breakfast, feelin' pretty good. Time to study my face off because I'm going to improve my "skills" dammit.