Syiren

How are you feeling?

Quite annoyed.I was drawing,made a mistake that keeps bugging me and I can't find the eraser.

Otherwise sleepy.

I'm anxious and have been for a few days. The first day of the school year starts on Monday. I moved to this school two years ago and I still haven't really made any friends who I can hang out with and stuff. :/

Social anxiety sucks.

Don't have too work today so I feel great!...

Life is good...

I feel okay, so/so. Woke up not feeling so great, but I'm feeling a little better now.

Exhausted, physically and emotionally. x_x

Enraged. Really, really enraged. I need places where I can vent.

And why do I feel so enraged? One of my national TV channels is airing The Prodigy as I write. Yes, The Prodigy as in a CG animated movie that's widely classified as one of, if not the worst movies to ever exist. I can't believe they're airing such atrocity, despite the fact it's obviously very horrible. :|

Really nervous. I have a conference on Thursday, and I have to drive 8 hours on Wednesday to reach it. I haven't ever driven that far on my own before. There's also so much to get done before then! Aaagh!

I've got a re-take exam tomorrow and I haven't bothered to revsie because I'm an awful human being :/

I'm feeling pretty good. My right wrist hurts, though.

I'm EXCITED and still a bit hungry even though I just ate a bit ago.

Our offer on a house my husband and I have had our eyes on was accepted, so I'm all sorts of bouncy!

I'm feeling grand! The rain FINALLY let up enough for me to have a riding lesson. Even though my horse wasn't the best behaved today, riding her still made my day after I've been off for so long due to first illness and then constant bad stormy weather.

I'm feeling great. smile.gif Also emotinally, i'm pretty psyched and excited, which is a slight improvement from last night when I was downright giddy. xd.png

So tired and drained....and hungry.

Better than I was this morning. I woke up with such a stomach ache, but it's fine now.

There was a fly flying around my kitchen then all of a sudden all I heard was it buzzing. I went to investigate and it was in a spider web and the spider was there! I'M TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS and now I'm really upset Q-Q I drowned them both in Lysol, but now I'm afraid there are more....

/cries

So yeah, very scared and upset right now...

Season 5 of Game Of Thrones just ended and now I'm in a little funk because it's going to be a year before next season starts. sad.gif No GOT for another year?? How depressing. (I'm a fanatic)

I've read all the books and am eagerly awaiting The Winds of Winter. GRRM needs to get a move on already. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Team Dany to the end.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Feeling super productive and excited to make a few important changes in my life B)

I feel really weird. I want to blame it on the heat, since I've been outside a lot. I've got a migraine, but it's not like my normal ones. It's...in my eyes. huh.gif Whenever I shift my gaze a pain shoots through my eyes and my head. And it only lasts for a few seconds.

Also, my heart is racing a little and I'm really dizzy. I've been drinking a lot of water today, but it doesn't feel like its been helping much.