Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling good, my right shoulder sore a little...

Excited because I finally bought spore but sad because it kind of died on my while playing so I'm hoping I can keep my progress x.x

Really tired. I didn't get much sleep last night.

I've cut off all contacts with my friends, they didn't really care.

And broke up with the bf.

Fortunately, I'm moving away and leaving everyone behind.

That's exactly what I've been wanting to do for ages (minus the bf part)

Edited by Anak

Oww, my head hurts. It might be the result for staring at the computer screen for too long, and it will probably go away soon.

Even though I feel mostly fine, the headache gives some negative feelings. Maybe I should go to sleep soon.

Medication side effect is headaches and I have chronic migraines. Trying to see if I can deal with the new medication before quitting.

I'm so tired. I've been busy all day and I'm about ready to crash. =_=;

Very scatterbrained again.

Also annoyed. Gmail isn't working for me:

"An error occurred during a connection to mail.google.com. security library: improperly formatted DER-encoded message. (Error code: sec_error_bad_der) "

^ Juuust in case someone knows how to fix it. I've googled but didn't find anything helpful.

Tired and cannot sleep. It is 11:07 pm and I need to wake up at 4:45 tomorrow to get ready for work for a 16 hour shift wacko.gif.

Really giggley and silly.

I was almost asleep when i had the sudden thought "there is only 6 months until christmas" and realized that decorations would be going up soon. So now I have this funny idea that im going to protest the first store in the area to put up decorations.. because I have far to many friends in retail, that HATE holiday season, and I know they would have fun protesting it (not at their workplaces, obviously).

Oh how it felt great to wash all the hair spray off of my hair.

I hadn't washed my hair since the day before yesterday, just so my curls wouldn't disappear so soon. Must admit that my hair looks so much better as it is, curls don't actually quite suit me.

I'm also a little tired, because I stayed up so late last night. I really shouldn't, it's not too healthy.

Happy that the dragon journal (one for one of my Flight Rising dragons) I'm doing this Friday actually really feels good to me. Done two previously but this one is the first one I feel I really like.

Tired, hot, I could sleep for a month if I could. I've been working nonstop. If it wasn't doing things outside in the 94 degree heat it was sweeping, moping, vacuuming on the inside. I'm 'bout ready to say heck with it and go to bed early. Like 8 Pm early. Too bad I still have to get groceries. =_=;

so so happy about today, this feeling has not yet worn off thankfully. i am just rly happy

Happy. Positive changes have been made, I caught a CB silver and got two nines on my exams! biggrin.gif

Having a panic attack. I live on a ranch, lots of spiders, lots of black widows, fact of life. When I was younger, I was terrified of spiders, but pretty much got over it, even the widows. But in the last 24 hours, I've seen at least 8 smaller ones in the house, while doing random regular housework. It's too much, and I am gripped with anxiety. Haven't had an anxiety attack since I was in my early twenties, loooonnnnggg time ago, why now?

Realizing it, writing about it is helping. I am holding the chick, and trying to take slow, deep breaths. Gah!

Hot, tired, my stomach is really bothering me and my neck hurts.

I'm exhausted, got home about an hour ago from working a 16 hour shift. I've been awake since 5 am this morning and it is after 11 pm now. My bed is calling me, but I need to eat first.