Syiren

How are you feeling?

Just woke up. Again. Feeling somewhat motivated, so that's good for me. I need to get stuff done today.

Eh, kinda got the glums and was looking for something to make me laugh and I found this.

I love frogs and this one instantly became one of my favorites. He is just hilarious. 12 million people saw this and I just found out these little guys existed. I lol'd when I first saw this and fell in love with this adorable frog. I wish my yard was full of them. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Irritated. My connection's having issues again so I have to rely on the library for internet. Thankfully it's open again. happy.gif

Slowly,getting better. I have PT on Monday, Tuesday and Friday... Tuesday is my pool day!!!

Tired, been cleaning all day. sleep.gif;

I'm feeling pretty good. I got caught up with my schoolwork and I'm getting more sleep now. [:

Edited by suskekun222

Tired. I have a nasty muscle pulled in my back so it kinda hurts to move. I had mom massage it earlier but it didn't help sad.gif. I'm hoping it'll be fine in the morning.

My arms are sore. I don't even know what I did to them. And apparently I cut the top of my foot somehow. What did I even do. I just kinda hurt myself by using my laptop it seems.

Also my mind hurts. I'm too attached to these characters I can't handle these feels asdfaqewahufdb-

Hungry, and the smell of my food in the oven is making me drool.

Pretty chill considering the amount of stress and anger in this bloody house lately.

I'm not directly involved, though. I mean, I am because I overheard a conversation about me, but they don't know that. I can't help being the way I am, nor do I want to change my personality just to please one person.

I'm feeling a little tired, but good...

Life is good!...

Feeling bored I'm on vacation and haven't gotten to set foot on the beach because I'm where you would have to drive to the beach and I can't drive myself. Most this time has been centered around getting ready for my sisters wedding which is fine e cause I want her to hve a good wedding. Today the first day I don't have to go anywhere to get anything for te wedding but the weather isn't good for beach weather. I just hope it clear up so when my friend Bay get here we could do something at the pool or something. I guess I can say I'm excite that she get to come even though I wish I has more time with her. She a friend I known since I was 2 years old mean it been 8 years and I moved away from her so I don't get to see her that much. She was suppose come yesterday but she had double ear infection felt bad about that.

I'm in one of those moods today, everyone in my family has been snapping at me for things out of my control. It's not my fault that things are taking forever nor is it my fault that I don't know how to do something.

I'm very sad right now. I live in an apartment and a beautiful pigeons' nest was placed at our balcony, with two eggs inside until few hours ago. When I returned home to my roommates I discovered that some stranger destroyed the nest and nothing remains of it. Anyone who live in the condominium could access at the balcony by the stairs.

we had it for a week and we're waiting to see the baby pigeons T_T I'm very sad for this.

Edited by Naruhina_94

somewhat shameful, I got shouted at because I thought two tables was two parts of a table, and so now we have one extra table in the store. Oh well.